5.0 out of 5 stars i think this song is great
Published 23 months ago by jazz

3.0 out of 5 stars Addicting
Let's be honest, the song itself is nothing too great, but it is truly catchy beyond all measure. I want to say that I am not a huge fan of Rihanna and have only enjoyed a handful of her songs, but I had to purchase this simply to 'play it out' and get it out of my system. The song itself is average but catchy. Worth the price!
Published 19 months ago by Brandon

5.0 out of 5 stars i think this song is great, October 6, 2012
This review is from: Diamonds (MP3 Music)
I'm not really a fan, but I like good music. This song shows growth and class. People can be up to date with her personal life all they want." her and Chris brown". I really don't give a crap .it's not my business and neither should it be anyone else's business. But I do know this song is awesome, its sound great. Written by Sia Furler together with Benjamin "Benny Blanco" Levin, it shows an artistic way of expressing love

4.0 out of 5 stars A More Reserved Sound for Such a 'LOUD' Artist - It is Effective Though 3 ˝ Stars, October 17, 2012
This review is from: Diamonds (MP3 Music)
Talk about a surprise of promo single styling! Rihanna 'goes against the grain' on her promo single "Diamonds" stepping 'back' as opposed to keeping in sync with her recent modern-pop vein. Rather than making the focus the production, "Diamonds" focuses on Rihanna's voice moreso than the underpinnings, something that might not have been said about "We Found Love" (2011's Talk That Talk) Rihanna has released songs similar to "Diamonds" as singles that have been quite effective including "You Da One" (Talk That Talk), "Russian Roulette" (Rated R) and going back even further "Unfaithful" (A Girl Like Me).

Upon first hearing "Diamonds," I found it to be an easy number to write off. The reason being is that it seemed quite 'reserved' for an artists who exudes a huge artistic persona. Successive listens have unveiled more of the subtle charm of "Diamonds," making Rihanna's more restrained move possibly smarter than initially anticipated. Vocally Rihanna does hold her own including enough gimmickry so that the listener can latch onto the listening adventure ("Shine bright like a diamond..." is constantly iterated and reiterated). Verdict: Rihanna probably has another hit on her hands. The Question: Can "Diamonds" reach no. 1 on the pop charts? It's already done so on the R&B/Hip-hop Songs. Time will tell. It gets my blessing.

5.0 out of 5 stars DIAMONDS, October 22, 2012
This review is from: Diamonds (MP3 Music)
WE ALL SHINE LIKE DIAMONDS, WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL AND UNIQUE, WHY CAN'T WE ALL SEE THAT IS THE TRUTH?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song, October 29, 2012
This review is from: Diamonds (MP3 Music)
Diamonds is an awesome song that really showes Rihanna's beautiful voice and talent. I am 60 years old and probably not the most likely Rihanna fan, but I love her music. Diamonds is one of her best.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sandra's View "Great Song", October 21, 2012
This review is from: Diamonds (MP3 Music)
I have purchased several of Rhianna's songs. I love Diamonds, I listen to it all the time. Purchase it today:)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Rihanna, October 26, 2012
This review is from: Diamonds (MP3 Music)
This song was perfect! I love Rihanna so much, I do claim to be one of her biggest fans so anything she comes out with is phenomenal, but this song just came out at a perfect time:)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Sounding song, except for one thing, January 30, 2013
This review is from: Diamonds (MP3 Music)
I love this song I really do. I listen to it constantly to me it has a great melody that kind of takes you to another place. I like deep powerful sounding songs like that. The only thing I would change about it is I wish she didn't say "Shine bright like a diamond" like, constantly through the song, I mean well, over and over after the chorus, etc. That part sounds a little weird, and to be honest I'd be cool with it if they just left that out of the song altogether. There are lots of songs like that where you love everything about it but one thing. That is not to discourage people from buying it though by any means, as different people hear things differently. I gave it four stars not five for the reasons stated above ha. Still I think it's a great song.

5.0 out of 5 stars to xtinaLover, November 2, 2012
This review is from: Diamonds (MP3 Music)
to Xtinalover - I think your full of it. Who are you to say who should take a break. The song Diamonds has gone to number 1 in the UK, France, Germany, Norway so far number 5 on US Billboard hot 100. Why on earth should she take a break when she is doing so well. You obviously don't like her or why would you criticize someone when they are on top of their game. Its ridiculous. And out of the following artists who, writes 100% or their own music Adele, Mariah Carey, Leona Lewis, Pink, Taylor Swift, Madonna, Lady Gaga, Eminem, Alicia Keys, Whitney Houston you will find that the answer is none of the above! JEEZ you need to get a life and leave Rihanna alone she hasn't done anything that everyone elses isn't doing already

5.0 out of 5 stars "Diamonds" Shines Bright, November 24, 2012
This review is from: Diamonds (MP3 Music)
As a musician and artist in several fields, I find this song well-crafted and the production value is high. The arrangement on this original version is minimal, however, but it highlights the emotion. "Diamonds" seems to be an evolution from "Only Girl (In the World)" - "Only Girl (In the World)" being about lack of fulfillment while "Diamonds" is about gathering strength and putting the first song/situation behind her. The different backgrounds and origins of the composers comes through if you know what you are looking/listening for. "Diamonds" reminds me of 80's Art Rock (I mean this in the best possible way).

5.0 out of 5 stars Diamonds has a heart beat to it!, August 12, 2013
This review is from: Diamonds (MP3 Music)
This track has a heart beat. Like a Sting track or even U2. I love Rihanna's music and style. We are all Diamonds in the Rough...waiting to happen, waiting to come alive...whether it be a friendship, a relationship, or a career. I heart the producer of this track. A definite download indeed!

Debra