5.0 out of 5 stars works for litter locker, too
These also work as a refill for the petmate litter locker. They're cheaper than the official litter locker refills, easier to find, and more often on sale. You do have to wrap something around the edge of the refill (a plastic shopping bag works for me) so it doesn't fall through the opening. Buying on here in a 3-pack is nice, esp with free super saver shipping.
Published on August 7, 2007 by jennahw

1.0 out of 5 stars No Need to Buy These!! Read Below!!
Published on April 24, 2012 by Moe Flowers

1.0 out of 5 stars No Need to Buy These!! Read Below!!, April 24, 2012
My husband and I have one year old twins and got a Diaper Genie for our baby shower and we continued to buy the expensive refils until one day in the store, another mother told us that 13 gallon trash bags work just well if not better! Just keep one of the empty rings and wrap the top of a trash bag around it and push the bottom of the bag through the Genie!! Tah-dah!! No more expensive refils!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, but Amazon is too expensive, September 8, 2008
KDub (Belmont, CA United States) - See all my reviews
These refills work great and are very easy to use. However, they are way too expensive here -- about $1.50-2.00 per refill more than what they cost at Walmart, Target, and BabiesRUs. Pretty disappointing that Amazon can't be even close to competitive on these, even at larger quantities.

5.0 out of 5 stars works for litter locker, too, August 7, 2007

3.0 out of 5 stars They work, but these are expensive, August 13, 2007
Amazon Customer "kepela" (Chatsworth, CA United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I find they are actually less expensive elsewhere. I wish they had a little more give. The diaper genie container is wide enough to hold a tub of diapers twice the size around. It needs to be emptied way more often than necessary because the tub is so narrow.

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit with Diaper Genie 1, July 24, 2010
This review is from: Diaper Genie II Refills (Pack of 3) (Baby Product)
Diaper Genie 2 bags definitely do not fit with Diaper Genie 1 holder. It was difficult to figure out if they were compatible or not

4.0 out of 5 stars Just one minor problem ..., July 29, 2007
The only issue I have with these refill cassettes is that when they get close to empty, the bag starts to get loose around the rim. Then, when you try to put a diaper in, the bag kind of goes with it, so you end up using more bag than you really need to. Otherwise, I really like my Diaper Genie II.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, March 30, 2012
S. Haas (Eau Claire, WI USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I needed this item for a shower gift and what I chose and what I was sent were exactly right plus I got it when I needed it. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars love what it does and love the price, December 5, 2009
This review is from: Diaper Genie II Refills (Pack of 3) (Baby Product)
i didn't need this as much in the beginning when my daughter was just born but as she's getting older (3 months old now) her diaper odor is getting stronger. i can just toss it in the trash can but i have to then dump it daily which is quite a chore. diaper genie locks the odor and you save on the trips to the dumpster, not to mention the trash bags. also, the price online is great. i didn't find it cheaper neither at babies-r-us nor target. didn't check anywhere else though.

4.0 out of 5 stars super easy to use, September 13, 2009
This review is from: Diaper Genie II Refills (Pack of 3) (Baby Product)
The diaper genie 2 refills are easy to use - and that's a huge plus when dealing with a new born. Basically you insert the refill, pull the bag end thru, tie a knot, make sure there is enough slack to bottom of the container and you are done.

When you fill up the genie, simply open it up, cut the bag and tie a knot in the bag full of diapers and tie a knot for the new bag and you are good to go. The system is really simple.

With a 3 pack, I found the Amazon price better than babies r us and target (6.99 each there) so I simply ordered them from Amazon. However, even with the cheaper price, the cost to value is why I'm only giving this a 4 star review. With a new born, we go thru about 1 refill in 10 days (give or take). And that's a lot to pay for what is, at the end of the day, a very large plastic bag that you cut and tie. Still the design and convenience is what you are paying for and that, to me, more than out weights the cost issues.

I do highly recommend this product, its easy, simple, and it works. Oh and the price here isn't bad.

4.0 out of 5 stars Only holds 180 diapers per refill (NOT 270 diapers), May 20, 2010
This review is from: Diaper Genie II Refills (Pack of 3) (Baby Product)
FYI the item sold by Amazon can only hold up to 180 diapers per refill. Playtex appears to manufacture two types of refill for the Diaper Genie II container. For comparison Genie II refills sold by Baby R Us or Target can accommodate up to 270 diapers per refill or 810 diapers per case of 3 refills. However as the title states the product can only accommodate 180 diapers per refill.

I would have gave it five stars if the refill where the 270 diapers capacity. However I am still satisfied with the Genie II diaper disposal container + refill. The Genie II product is one of the best brand out in the market based on my experience. It has a ingenius double lid closure design that minimize (if not almost entirely eliminate) the diaper poop smell. Overall it is an excellent product (5 stars for container design and 4 stars for the refill due to cost and capacity)

Diaper Genie II Refills (Pack of 3)
$23.79