5.0 out of 5 stars Please Read this:
Published on December 3, 2009 by Jillian Gougeon

2.0 out of 5 stars Diary of a Wimpy Kid Box of Books
After reading a chapter of the first book, I think its great for 3th or 4th graders to read but no younger than that because of the context of words used. I had stopped my kid (1st grader) from reading them till later. Still a good sets of books for more matured kids to read and have. Thanks!
Published on July 19, 2011 by jlwl

5.0 out of 5 stars Please Read this:, December 3, 2009
My 8 year old son hated to read, no matter how much we worked with him he just wasn't interested. These Whimpy kid books has been the miracle we've been looking for. My son loves reading them and has such a strong interest. He reads so fast now so that he can get the next one of the series. He's on book #2 and almost finished and it's only been 3 weeks since I bought them. He'll have them all read before Christmas (which was suppose to be his Christmas presents, but we've had to give them to him early) and he loves reading at night in his room with his flash light. My son is very excited that #4 just came out that he rushed home to tell us. He doesn't know that we already have it waiting for him.
I hope the author writes more of these fantastic books for children!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, November 20, 2010
This review is from: Diary of a Wimpy Kid Box of Books (Hardcover)
It was hard to find a good book for my 8yr old son to read and stick with it until his friend let him read the book and he fell in love with it. I ended up buying the set and he read all of them in less then a week! One morning he woke up extra early before school and started reading! Now that's a good book! I was amazed on how much he really liked them. Some may say they are not recommeneded for younger children because the main charecter lies, is a brat, and little things like that, but my son and I do like to talk about what happens in the books and he does understand right from wrong and how to treat people. So to me I personally think it's great book to teach life lessons on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally my boy is hooked on books!!!!, January 26, 2011
Amazon Customer (Milwaukee, wi,United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Diary of a Wimpy Kid Box of Books (Hardcover)
I was a very avid reader by the time I was 9 and I tried tirelessly to get my 9 year to pick up a book to no avail, for him reading was a punishment. Then I got him "Diary of a wimpy kid" series for X-mas, he finished all four books in less than a month! Now in January I got him the last one for his birthday and three other books, and we have to tell him again and again to put the books down and do his stuff. Thank you Mr. Kinney, you made my son love books!

5.0 out of 5 stars very very cheap and excellent choice, October 9, 2010
This review is from: Diary of a Wimpy Kid Box of Books (Hardcover)
I am a hardcore eBayer and i believe i can find everything cheaper than usual in eBay but this product proved me wrong.
it comes with excellent packaging and hardcover a complete 4 book of the series which i was dying to read. I would definitely
suggest this product to everyone who might have interested in it or looking for a book for their children or even themselves to read.
The story telling is perfect full of pictures with entertaining events.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, February 3, 2011
This review is from: Diary of a Wimpy Kid Box of Books (Hardcover)
I bought the books for my 9 yr old daughter and she absolutely love them. She went from one to the next.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 7-year-old brother loves this!, November 28, 2010
Y. Yu (Jersey City, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Diary of a Wimpy Kid Box of Books (Hardcover)
I bought this for my 7-year-old brother after reading all the positive reviews, and he loves them! It's been a week and he's on the second book now. I live away from home, but my mom tells me that he used to see reading as a task, now he's enjoying it! I haven't read the books myself, but apparently they're very entertaining, each time my brother reads something funny, he'd be super excited to tell my mom all about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Son Loves these books., November 1, 2010
This review is from: Diary of a Wimpy Kid Box of Books (Hardcover)
My 9yr old son absolutely LOVES these books no matter how often he reads them he still finds them interesting.We just ordered him the new one coming out for his birthday.And he just bought the do-it-yourself one & loves it he's having a lot of fun with it.Would recommend it to everyone for a good bday or christmas present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Diary of a wimpy kid is a great book, October 4, 2010
This review is from: Diary of a Wimpy Kid Box of Books (Hardcover)
I bought these books for my 13 yr old son hoping they would change him. He is not a person who likes to read but after reading his first Diary of a wimpy kid book. Well lets just say he does not want to put the book down. I used to have to fight to get him to read and now he gets the book without having to be told. I am very happy these books came out.

2.0 out of 5 stars Diary of a Wimpy Kid Box of Books, July 19, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, October 13, 2010
Came before expected and in excellent condition. My son read 2 1/2 of the four books in one day! Thanks!

Diary of a Wimpy Kid Box of Books
Diary of a Wimpy Kid Box of Books by Jeff Kinney (Hardcover - September 7, 2010)
Used & New from: $7.51