Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Diary of a Wimpy Kid Box of Books
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 14, 2011
Our 8 year old daughter got one of the books earlier in the year and I noticed her interest in reading more. Once the box arrived she was very happy and couldn't wait to read them all. This may not be the most ideal literature - it is however in my opinion significantly better to see kids read than having them waste away in front of mindless TV.
on October 18, 2011
Diary of a Wimpy Kid Series

Warning! If you don't like hilarious books that make you laugh uncontrollably ,this is not the book for you. Jeff Kinney's Diary of a Wimpy Kid series had made #1 New York Times Best Seller for almost all of the books. These books never get boring! I have read each book at least three times.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid is about a boy named Greg Heffley as he goes through middle school,deals with annoying siblings, and everyday struggles. Jeff Kinney makes these things silly,down-to-earth and something you can relate to.

I definitely recommend this book for anyone ages 8 and up. Even my brother likes these books and he hardly reads anything!
on December 1, 2011
I'm an 18 year old college student and I actually purchased these for myself. The whole series is absolutely hilarious and I am addicted. College is stressful and picking up and reading any one of these books is a great way to wind down. I highly recommend them, not just to children but to adults as well who enjoy a good laugh.
on November 16, 2011
These were purchased for my grandaughter's 7th birthday. She is a voracious reader and loved them. The only problem is she had them read in a little over a week. I'm not saying that they were too short or easy, they weren't. It's just that she enjoyed them so much that all she did in her free time was read. For some reason, after reading these books she decided that she wants to write books and has been writing little stories ever since and wants to be an author. I think that is a good thing.
on January 24, 2013
My 1st grader wanted this series because his 4th grade friend had it. Because my son is an avid reader, I decided to purchase the series. There is some humor that is a little sarcastic that is geared to an older reader.
on October 4, 2012
I bought this series for my 9 year old Son, he's an avid reader for being so young. Well I can tell you how much he's enjoyed the books, but I've enjoyed them just as much! Great job!
on December 11, 2013
These crooks at STUDENTS or ODYSS Bookstore..(one and the same), who use amazon to lure customers into a false sense of security and then knowingly send an inferior product and actually think the customer is stupid enough not to notice. I ordered the HARDCOVER box set of Diary of a Wimpy Kid. The box arrived but in it were the paperback versions of the book, with 2 inches of room to spare in the box. The books have been sent back. Now all I have to do is wait for them to arrive at their hive of deceit, and wait for the refund. With Christmas right around the corner (it's 12/11 today) finding an honest merchant and waiting for the refund is the last thing I expected. To top it off, the person I convinced to trust Amazon, who was totally against it from the beginning, is totally disgusted, that makes two of us.
on June 26, 2011
My son loves these books. They arrived quickly with no problems. My son uses these for his accelerated reader tests. These are fun to read books and my son finished all quickly.
on January 28, 2013
My baby likes this series. Not a literary work of art, but as long as she is reading at an 11 grade level starting 2nd grade on her own; I'm proud to spend the money on these books. Somewhat timeless in scope and humor.
on January 1, 2012
The 7 year old we purchased this for started reading immediately and continued for the next few days we visited. She loved them. She also has two younger brothers that will have an opportunity to read them also when they are old enough.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid Box of Books (1-5)