Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Diary of a Wimpy Kid Box of Books (1-3)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 27, 2012
Got this for my 9 year old nephew. Great books to help encourage reading and the price was great. I have to say my 10 year old daughter also enjoys these books.
on July 13, 2014
Wimpy kid series is a delight! My grandsons ( 7 & 8 ) really got into reading because of this series. I have purchased all of Wimpy Kid books, movies, and t-shirts. A winning product all around! These books make great gifts for the age appropriate children.
on January 7, 2014
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my daughter. He is an avid reader and was very excited to receive the set in hard back. I told her that I couldn't afford to purchase it at the local bookstore, and I couldn't because it was too expensive there. Here, the price was very reasonable and the product arrive in perfect condition.
on June 23, 2013
My 8 year old speeds through these books. He wants to read them once he's done with his homework. He reads to me sometimes and he and I think these books are hilarious. Convenient that I was able to buy the first three, since he caught on to the craze so late. The book holder it comes in is durable and convenient.
on December 4, 2012
These books were bought as a Christmas present for a child who has had the opportunity to read 4-6 & loved them. I thought he might enjoy reading the first 3 books & this item is PERFECT to accomplish this at a greatly reduced price over individual purchases. I was impressed with the quality of the books & the box will keep them held in a compact fashion on his book shelf. I can't wait until he open his gift at Christmas to see his reaction!!!
on December 28, 2012
Our oldest daughter loves these books, and has even read them all, except that she borrowed them from the library and wanted her own set. Personally I don't really get it, but she's reading and that's all that really matters.
on January 23, 2013
This purchase was a Christmas gift for my grandson. he requested the books and is very pleased. he just reported yesterday (Tues, 1/22) that he is now reading his 2nd book (of course, I don't know which one that is by the way - but assuming he started on book #1, then he is now reading #2). He has read some of this series before but wanted the entire series to own for himself.

Needless to say, if he's happy, I'm happy!!!!!!!!!!!!
on December 29, 2013
I bought the books for my 7 year old nephew as a Christmas gift. He's a strong reader and asked for this series. We were on a budget, so we went the used route to buy these books for him. When we received the books in the mail, we noticed there was some scribbling on the cover, but I didn't look any closer because, he was at our house when they arrived, and I wanted to wrap them quickly. When he and his mom unwrapped the books, his mom noticed that aside from the scribble, there was a penis and poop drawn on the character. With further perusal, I discovered almost every page is drawn with this ongoing theme, in pen.
on January 2, 2013
I purchased this gift set for my grand daughter for Christmas. She's read all the other "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" books and really was excited to get these to add to her collection. She enjoys sharing the stories with me and I love that she does.
on May 8, 2013
I gave Diary of a Wimpy Kid Box of Books 1-3 a rating of 5 stars! My son loved the books, reading all three in one week.
The packaging is great for storing and keeping books together and neat! I would recommend this book to readers of all ages, you will laugh and it helps the children to learn ways to write in a Journal... Must buy!!!!!!!!!!
I just ordered Diary of a Wimpy Kid Box of Books 4-6. My son age 6 does not want to trade 1-3 books, he is going to read them again. Funny!