5.0 out of 5 stars nice scrubs
Published on April 10, 2009 by Mechelle Beghin

3.0 out of 5 stars Good uniform, Good Price BUT.......
Published 14 months ago by Vida Taina

5.0 out of 5 stars nice scrubs, April 10, 2009
I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of these scrubs for the price.They fit nicely and are very true to size. I wear them everyday and with the repeated washings they receive,they have held up very well. They look very crisp and professional but are very soft to the touch. Will be buying more in the future. Thanks for providing a quality item for a very affordable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied...But, June 16, 2008
these scrub pants are described perfectly but they fit large. i ordered mediums and could have used smalls. they also are very long. at least a 34 inch inseam which may work for men, but i will need to hem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scrubs feel more like dress slacks., June 11, 2013
I wear scrubs 40 hours a week and have tried many brands and fabrics throughout the years as a nurse. I would buy Grey's Anatomy again.

Pros:
They do not wear like heavy cotton scrubs. They wear more like dress slacks. I feel a little more "dressed up" when I wear these to work. The fabric is 77% polyester and 33% rayon. It is breathable, drapes well, and doesn't need to be ironed to look nice. These scrubs have held their color very well, while many other brands and fabrics I have tried have faded quickly. The size was true to department store sizes, I got a small and they fit comfortably, for my 5'4", 125 lb. self. I would buy them again.

Cons:
I wish they had more pockets, however, I understand that would not work well with this the material used. When you have anything in your pockets it weighs down the pants significantly. If you need to carry lots of stuff in your pockets these may not be the best "hard working scrubs" to choose.

5.0 out of 5 stars great pants, November 16, 2011
I am very pleased with these scrub pants. I have slender hips and butt and most scrub pants look really baggy and unflattering in the butt and crotch area. These fit really nicely but not too tight. I'm 5'7" and 130 lbs and I got a size small and they fit perfect. Also the fabric is really soft and comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Long, January 10, 2014
This review is from: Tall Dickies Cargo Pant (Apparel)
I am 5'9", all legs! These pants fit amazingly. I read the other reviews and noticed that these run a little big so I bought the small (normally I would wear a medium) and they fit perfectly. They are elastic in the back and drawstring in the front, perfect fit, comfortable for long days and from what I have read they don't fade. The black was very black, the fabric isn't very soft but I don't mind because they are LONG!! (I just hope they don't shrink!) I'll post if they do!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as always, June 28, 2008
I'm tall, and these pants are perfect for me. I like the longer rise, because low rise pants are too low for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good uniform, Good Price BUT......., August 9, 2013
Vida Taina (JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
I found myself looking for comments from other people who purchased these uniforms because I was confused on what size to purchase for my frame. I am a Hispanic, proportionately curvy woman who likes larger uniforms. I want to be able to bend, twist and sit and have my uniform move with me. I am 5'9" and find that (because of a rounder butt) I need a larger size. Normally I wear a size 16 in pants, depending on the material/design. In uniform pants I look for "TALL" inseams because I find that they allow for a more comfortable waistline. I LIKE a baggier feel, but NOT overly baggy to where it looks unprofessional.
I could have gone with a Tall Large, but I think they would have been a bit tighter around my thighs and butt, particularly when sitting/squatting. I decided to go with the XL Tall. I almost went for the XXL, but NOT in the TALL, and I am glad I didn't. These provide me with the bagg-ier feel I like, but they are a bit longer than I would have liked. I don't mind getting them hemmed, or rolling them up some.
If this is your dilemma too, then I would advise you go with the Tall, as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars scrubs, January 31, 2013
i really like these scrubs. they are very comfortable. they are a good brand at a great price. They will last a long time

1.0 out of 5 stars Is the panty liner pocket a special feature of these pants?, November 15, 2013
Bought the petite size because the longer inseam was way too long in another brand and no petite was available there. These ended up WAY too short, and way too baggy at the top.

Now let's address the fact that they arrived with the tags off already. My wife didn't think too much of it. She tried them on, and noticed a dirty spot on them. That's odd. Then she stuck her hands in the pocket and found a panty liner (unused, thankfully). That's just shady, selling something as new with a dirty spot on it that was clearly worn by someone else. Next time at least check the pockets. SMH.

1.0 out of 5 stars wont help with returns, July 13, 2012
I ordered the scrubs and made sure to order the exact color of the scrubs I already have. They arrived, a totally different blue! And when I reported this and asked to be sent out the color I orginally ordered, they asked me to pay shipping to RETURN when THEY made a mistake AND said I would have have to pay shipping to get the color I wanted. Basically, I'm out of pocket $12 just to return a pair of pants. Never do business with this company!

Dickies Men's Everyday Scrubs