5.0 out of 5 stars A good quality tall tee-shirt
This is a good quality tall tee-shirt. It does not fall apart when you wash it and the fabric is just the thickness I like, not so thick that it is too hot to wear and not so thin that it easily rips. I have tried many different tee-shirt brands and this tee-shirt has met my needs.
Published 18 months ago by John

3.0 out of 5 stars Good shirt for tall folk, almost as shown
I'm 6'5 ans suffer from T-shirts that don't hang too low, if at all. This Large tall shirt fits well. But there's a dickie's logo on the pocket. If it was pictured I would not have bought it.
Published 9 months ago by Kevin M

5.0 out of 5 stars A good quality tall tee-shirt, July 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Perfect!!!, June 27, 2013
I ordered two of these for my husband. I got the ash grey color in a tall size for the extra tail length, even though my husband isn't tall. He loves the tees, the fit is great, there's plenty of length to tuck them into his pants, and the weight is just right for our hot, humid summer weather. In fact, he's so happy with them I'm ordering two more, right now.

5.0 out of 5 stars DICKIES Pocket T shirts, May 16, 2013
Very happy with Dickies pocket T shirts. They fit great and wash up nice. Strong pocket for the cell phone.
Dickies clothing for work are usually a great choice.
As a contractor who wears them every day that's important

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit for a big and tall person, June 20, 2014
My SO often has difficulty finding shirts that fit well because he is big and tall (6'5''), not one or the other. The problem is that shirts often are too short and ride-up when he raises his arms, even if the rest of the shirt fits well. This one fits well - there's no obvious ride-up. There's really not a whole lot to say - it's a shirt! It fits well, it's comfortable, and the fabric appropriately soft.

Edit: I forgot to mention that he purchased an XLT version of the shirt. So, if you are both tall and big, make sure you purchase the "T" size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pocket tee's, May 13, 2013
They are great. The Dickies name stands up to the test of time. I would recommend they to any one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good shirt for tall folk, almost as shown, April 9, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Price is right, June 13, 2014
It's a good shirt but if your my size you know things fit differently from company to company. These shrink. Not to bad I will buy again when I loose a few pounds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tried these T-shirts for the first time and was totally satisfied., June 18, 2014
Used to buy Russell Athletic T-shirts but the last ones I ordered were all over the place for size a couple too large and one too small. All were the same 3X. I sent them back and ordered Dickies and they were spot on. I will try to buy some Russell T-shirts again but if I have the same problem, I'll switch permanently to Dickies.

2.0 out of 5 stars Little longer please., January 20, 2014
They are a little too short length wise. Other than that they are comfortable. Except I could do without the tag on the inside (bottom).

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, fits great ..., December 7, 2013
L. Mountford (Bellingham, WA United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Dickies Men's Big-Tall Short Sleeve Pocket Tee (Apparel)
Nice weight cotton -- heavier than I expected -- and the fit is spot on. These wash well, too -- no shrinkage if you wash/dry on cooler temps. I wear these as night shirts, and they're they perfect length for me. Definitely happy with this purchase.