Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 2T|Color: Dark Navy|Change
Price:$15.99+ $3.42 shipping

on June 25, 2012
These pants (and also the shorts) are perfect for school, my son looks stylist yet comfortable (not the baggy look that most boys pants have). I wish they'd make bigger sizes on these pants since is is turning 5 this year, the pants still fit on his waist but they are starting to look too short. Love them!
on June 15, 2011
These pants don't have the 'loose' fit I expected, which makes it difficult for my son to pull down/on on his own. On any 4T he is usually ok, these are a very slim fit.
on March 24, 2013
They are durable and look just like his dad's! I especially like the elastic waist, it is easy on and off for my potty- trained toddler. Got 2T and they fit just right, my son is on the smaller side for a 2 year old.
on February 3, 2013
these are for a 6 year old Achondroplasic boy. He wears a 5T shirt but is just getting into 3T pants.
on November 7, 2014
great
on October 28, 2014
If your child is a tall skinny boy like mine, don't get those pants, because the waist cannot be adjusted.
on February 15, 2015