Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dickies Women's Pique Polo Shirt
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 9, 2012
If you need the size you ordered, don't wash the shirt. Washed in COLD water, this shirt shrunk so that it looks short and wide. Totally laughable. True, it didn't cost much. Not what I expected from Dickies!
on July 9, 2014
I picked the XL. Turns out the shirt is marked 16/18. For me who is closer to an 18, it was a little on the small size and doesn't stretch that much. The neck hole, however, was very large and if fact, if I buttoned all the buttons up on the placket, instead of the collar being very close to my neck (and I have a fairly fat neck), there are several inches to spare. So even unbuttoned somewhat (like most people wear their polos), the neck looks a little odd. The color is almost black, but supposed to be very dark blue. The material is good and I think will last a long time. Overall, just OK.
on November 5, 2011
Love this shirt. Thick enough to feel durable while still being very comfortable. I found it to be true to size as well and fit how I expected it to.
on October 11, 2012
I bought this shirt for work, wore it twice, then washed it. After taking it out of the washer, normal cycle, I noticed the fabric had holes in it near the stitching on the sleeves. Total bummer.
on November 2, 2013
I ordered a larger size than usual for me because I don't like my clothes tight. It fits better than I expected. I was concerned that it might be boxy. it isn't at all. I also like that it is a more feminine cut than most polo shirts and there is plenty of room in the sleeves.
on November 30, 2015
I'm at that awkward age--58--where in my HEAD I see one thing and when I look in the mirror I see another. I'm also at the awkward stage of needing to lose a few lbs. and not wanting my stomach to be exposed. I was searching for a reasonably priced COTTON (cotton is the operative word--I live in Georgia and summers are HOT) polo shirt and came across the Dickies polo. I ordered the Cherry Red in a Large. I currently weigh 144-148 depending on the day of the week. I'm 5'2" and sort of stocky in that the weight is pretty evenly distributed. I paid $15.95 for this shirt from Dickies (Women's--very flattering cut.) I REALLY like that the shirt is cut LONGER. These days just about all jeans are cut to sit lower on the waist, but shirts haven't all adjusted to match. The Red is a nice deep red and the shirt is tailored in it's cut--just like it looks in the photo. The sleeves are smaller, and I might have liked them to be a bit longer, but overall I am very satisfied. I could possibly have worn the Medium, but I do not like my clothes to be tight at ALL. I just checked online and the orange one is on sale for $5.99. It's in my cart now! I wear this shirt when I do Therapy Dog visits with my dog. With the longer shirt tail I never have to worry about being exposed if I bend over or squat down with the dog. I will definitely order more colors.
on October 28, 2013
I would recommend this shirt to everyone that I work with or anyone who likes comfort with a good look. The shirt is comfortable and moves well for the work I do. I work in retail and have to do different tasks that involve a lot of moving around. I have to wear black which can be very hot but this shirt is not too hot and is very comfortable.
on October 30, 2015
This shirt was a great deal as an add-on item. The color is really nice (sunset). The quality seems to be really great too. I would definitely buy more at this price and may buy more at the higher price anyway.
on May 13, 2016
I'm pleasantly surprised by Dickies. My office recently changed over from business to business casual and polos seemed to be the next logical step for my wardrobe. I didn't want to spend a fortune on clothing that I'd only wear to work so when I saw this shirt for $15 I had to give it a try. I'm generally between a large and an XL depending on whether a brand tends to lean towards Juniors or Women's sizing. Since this is for work I sized up and found this to be a generous woman's size. It's nice and long!!! It also give ample room for a larger bust without pulling. It leans large without being baggy or sloppy. Overall, I could probably size down if I was looking for a slimmer fit but the XL is just fine. It could be a bit softer but for the price I'm not complaining. I'm going to order the other colors now.
on May 25, 2016
I don't know what it is with Dickie's products, but they run SMALL. The cargo pants were small, and the shirts run small as well. I purchased 2 X-Large, but seriously, the ladies aren't THAT big. These shirts, like the pants, are tight. I wish I had bought the size up (which, I thought as an XL, was a size up. Clearly I was mistaken).

I can wear these, but again...these are going to be yet another hand wash item. I should have returned them for a size up, but I needed them and I'd just rather deal with the hand wash than to have to deal with the returns. I'm listing these as a 'somewhat small' as I CAN get into them. But they need to rethink their sizing. The waist is fine, but the bustline certainly is tight.