Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 22, 2013
These scrubs are easily the best I've ever owned. My biggest issue with most scrubs is how hard it is for a man with large shoulders to do simple flexibility limited actions, such as buckling a seatbelt or putting on a coat. Seriously I have problems reaching across my chest to my seatbelt when wearing most scrubs. These have just enough stretch to allow my full range of motion. Not to mention the construction is solid and lightweight, with pockets everywhere for anything I need. Doesn't hurt that they look nice either...
on December 29, 2013
Con: It seems to be a fact that all of Dickies' clothing items are irregular in fit. I wear a large scrub top therefore I ordered one in large. Dickies large is really an x-large. I returned it so I can order a medium in hopes it will fit like a large scrub top. I have not received the new order yet but i will post an update soon after i receive it.

Pro: It's a quality trendy scrub top and I do like dickies products. if you are going to order anything from them, make sure you
order the item in the next size down from your true size. For eg: if you wear large order it in medium.
on April 29, 2013
im a big guy, 6'5, 320lbs. Its been a struggle to find scrubs that are long and comfortable, this fits wonderfully especially around the shoulders where i normally rip shirts. i have now found my brand
on November 22, 2013
Material feels great. Stretches just enough to not feel constricting like most scrubs do. Not crazy about the pocket on the chest, why no pen holder? Yeah, you have the stupid thing on the sleeve but that is useless. I mean really who carries a pen on their arm? And whats the deal with the loop under the pocket? Is that for anything useful?

Size wise I like them. They are no bigger than other brands in the same size, but it is a little longer (which I like, keeps my plumbers crack from showing when bending over).

The hand pockets are not very convenient. It is hard to get syringes and such out of them. It is more of a jacket like pocket.

Comfort wise, awesome, convenience and daily usage, not so much. I will keep wearing these, but will not be buying more.
55 comments| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 8, 2013
I bought this scrub top for my husband. I really like the more manly style and the quality, look, and feel of the material. I think the only thing that I had a little problem with was the sizing. My husband is about 5'11" and 170 lbs. with broad shoulders and a long torso, yet the medium still is a little longer and wider than I was expecting. I didn't exchange it, though, because I think the small would be too tight. Overall it's a really great deal...just a little different sizing than other scrub tops (especially the unisex scrub tops).
on July 24, 2014
These look very nice. They're a great quality and don't shrink in the wash. They even come out of the dryer looking smooth and nice (not wrinkly like some of the cheaper ones do). They're a bit more on the expensive side for scrubs, but they seem worth it. The contrast stitching looks nice too.
on June 21, 2014
The chest hair is barking out of these scrubs. I love the material and it does seem a slight bit large. Good feel and cool. The V is about 2 inches to low, for this reason I won't buy these again.
on July 26, 2014
Top fits as expected, soft material good for a 12+ hour shift. Pocket is deep enough for good length pen and storage of random cards or reference materials. Does have side pockets that was unaware of that have a nice angle to them that prevents stuff from falling out while sitting doing documentation or paperwork.
on September 24, 2014
The buy for someone who usually wears size L that weighs 92 kg and is 1.85 mt, but the size M will adjust perfectly. The length and width of size M will stay fine, so I believe that the garment is somewhat large compared to the sizes M standard.
on July 23, 2016
I like the way these scrubs look. There isn't an issue with attracting lint like I've read. Maybe if they don't wash it properly, I don't know. I just use cold water gentle for these though. The flex in the fabric s great. I mean seriously, wonderfully, great. The size is a little big, but I suppose a little big is way better than a little small. I wear size large to extra-large t-shirts b/c I lift weights and have fairly large biceps that don't always fit well. However, the large size of this was roomy, but not a tent. On the down side... between the top and the bottom there are many various small pockets that don't seem to be quite large enough or designed properly to be functional. Example: the left shoulder has 3 or 4 little fabric rings that seem perfect for keeping your pens and even penlights in. However, because they lack a bottom support or pocket of some sort, bending down and reaching can cause the pens and penlights to fall right out. Seems like an easy design fix too. Another example: Top of pants has several small pockets that I would like to use one of them for my cutting shears, but none of them are quite big enough. Trying to put scissors or other small items in the large cargo pockets causes the items to bump against my knees when I walk. Maybe they should provide some sort of guide as to what the heck they expect people to use each of the little pockets for, because most of them seem like a waste. Seriously, this would be fantastic. Plus, please add another bungee loop near the chest pocket for us to attach our identity badges to.

Nursing students! I hated the student approved nursing scrubs and searched around in my local area to find several local businesses that had been approved to sew on my schools official nursing emblem. They had the pattern already and only charged me $7 to sew it on whatever product I brought them, which was great since I was able to use these instead.