Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dickies Generation Flex Men's Youtility Scrub Pant
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on September 12, 2013
Normally, I buy the 2XL size in scrubs in the off brands. I have 42 waist and wear 32 or 34 insteam. The off brand 2XL has enough insteam and butt/ groin space to accomadate my frame. Surprisingly, I am just right in the Dickies XL size. Looks more flattering. It flexes in the important butt/crotch area. However, I am going to do exactly what it says, " wash in cold water ". And I will hang to dry. If I don't, the scrubs may shrink or lose some elasticity. If you are my size & don't have time to separate the scrubs into cold water laundry, then get the 2XL.
on July 25, 2014
Love the blue fog color and like the contrast stitching. Construction is sturdy without being too heavy and I like the thinner draw string - doesn't create a big lump under your shirt like others do.

BUT - who the heck sizes these things? I thought I stepped into a deflated parade float when I tried on the Medium. I own lots of scrubs and medium is generally within a reasonable range of fitting. I could have put these on a rodeo bull. I have a 32 waist and 30-31 inseam - well within the sizing chart specs, so the size chart needs to be redone for sure.

I exchanged for a small, which was a much better fit, however will have to take an inch or so off the length.

So if you are looking for a nice pair of well fitting scrubs, consider sizing down from your usual. If you are looking for a tarp to cover your truck bed, order a couple sizes up.
on January 27, 2015
I'm a Patient Care Tech at a hospital. I'm 6'1", 270 pounds, and muscular, but I wear a 42 waist in Old Navy jeans. I bought the XL and they fit great. I've had them for three months, washing a few times a week, and they've held up great. The elastic waist is perfectly functional in keeping these from falling down, even laden with things in the pockets. I usually don't carry very heavy things... just my wallet, scissors, and a bunch of gloves (yes, I have to carry around my own XL gloves). It's nice there is a drawstring in case the pants get too heavy, although I never use the drawstring. The pockets are the great thing about these pants. In case you can't tell from the description or pictures, there are side pockets (like jeans), one back pocket, deep cargo on the right leg, deep wide cargo on the left leg with a snap closure, shallow pockets on either side superior to the cargo pockets, and a bungee loop. If you're like me and the rooms don't have your size gloves, I can fit enough gloves in the right side pocket and left cargo pocket to last me for about 1/2 to 3/4 of the day. I don't use the shallow pockets for much because they're prone to having things fall out. I use the pockets to carry my wallet in the back, bunches of gloves in the right side and left cargo, bandage scissors, pen and marker clipped inside the right cargo, germicidal wipe packets in the right cargo, any extra paperwork in the right cargo (folded), dry-erase marker and any personal papers in the left side. Sometimes I put a few pairs of last-ditch gloves in the left shallow pocket, so I know when I've used those it's definitely time to go restock. The length is just about perfect. They only shrank a little in the wash, so now they're almost short, so as they ride down (immediately after walking) the length is perfect. I'm not treading on them dragging them through God knows what, nor am I getting them caught on the tongues of my shoes. The color is slightly brighter than the wine color of different brands. It's slightly more scarlet. That hasn't been an issue for me, but if your management is super detail oriented, you may want to check. The color difference becomes less noticeable as the garment fades slightly after washing. The only thing I would change is the velcro closure for the back pocket makes it difficult to get my wallet out. I would prefer a snap I could leave open, but that's just me. I don't know if perhaps the velcro has saved me from losing my wallet countless times.
on February 12, 2012
You have to try these pants if your a guy. Very comfortable and light weight. Fits well in the crotch area, not too saggy like some other scrubb pants. I will purchase more of these if and when I can find a bloody job in a medical facility.
on December 4, 2012
very comfortable; easy to care forand i get compliments on them whenever i wear them...i would recommend them to anyone who asks.
on October 25, 2013
I really like this line of scrubs. They are heavier than most and have decorative stitching that is subtle but makes them a bit "beefier." They also have tons of pockets. TONS. You have to remember which pocket you put your stuff in! There are some little tiny ones that I have no idea what they would work for. But whatever. When it comes to pockets, better too many than too few!
The matching shirt is great, but I would like another loop for attaching ID tag on the right upper chest. The pants are awesome, but the pockets on the side of the legs let things fall out when I sit down. One of them has a snap closure, but the other is open. I actually sewed the back 1.5" of the top opening on the side leg pockets shut. That made the opening to the pocket a bit smaller, but my change and keys no longer slid out when I sat down. It is actually a great little invention (I guess a snap or velcro would be better as then it could be opened the whole way if needed) - and would suggest it gets added to these pants in the future.
on August 1, 2013
High quality. Flexible. Slightly fitted / not as baggy as a Cherokee pant.
If your wavering on sizes go with the bigger size.
on May 19, 2014
Immediately upon entering work everyone wanted to touch them. They have plenty of pockets and they fit a little long but not a problem for me. I really like them but just wish they had a zipper fly. No fly at all.
on March 1, 2013
I found a similar style of Dickies at a local uniform shop and loved them after some research on Dickies website I decided to try this style and am extremely happy with them and have just ordered some matching tops. The only complaint I have is the length (32") but I hemmed them and am perfectly happy.
on March 19, 2016
Loose, comfortable, very long in the leg for my 5'7". Yes they will hang over the back of shoes and drag on the floor--and I wear heavy duty hiking boots. I folded the over once and then put a rubber band around my ankle. I like them a lot. Can't say enough about the comfort.