|Fits as expected||
Dickies Girl Junior's Worker Bootcut Pant with 2 Back Pockets
|Price:||$11.80 - $40.17 & FREE Returns. Details|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- This midrise, slim fitting pant sits below the waist and is straight through the hip and thigh with a bootcut leg, which has a lengthening effect
- The zip fly, button closure, contoured waistband and rear welt pockets are constructed for a perfect fit
- Rise: Mid-Rise
- Fit: Slim
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000J3YMGQ
- Item model number: N882
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 8, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Anyway, other than that, they seem like some good pants.
If you don't have hands.
You know, to put in your POCKETS.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought these for work after my old pair of khaki pants finally bit it, and I was really, really happy with how cute and comfortable these were when I tried them on. Read morePublished 22 hours ago by C. smith
I just purchased these pants and I love them! They are comfortable and fit well. The only down side is they seem to be a bit see through, so I have to wear my Nike spandex. Read morePublished 23 hours ago by Terri Sanders
The khaki color was darker then I anticipated but fits really well. I ordered my size against popular opinion and wasn't let down.Published 1 day ago by Samantha Higginbotham
These ended up being to big on my daughter even though it was brought at her size. A little disappointedPublished 6 days ago by Sabrina Innocent
I got these in a size 3. I am 5'8 and 110 lbs and these are too big in the waist/butt and a bit too short (above the heel) they fit ok after washing. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
Had to purchase through a different vendor after order problems that go unresolved, but they fit perfectly and the fitting guide was very accurate. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Univeral Custom PC's and Electronics