5.0 out of 5 stars Nice warm shirt, January 3, 2007
L. Wands (Baltimore, MD) - See all my reviews
My daughter didn't like the shirt the first time she put it on cause it was thicker than her short sleeve, but after it was worn once, the next time she wore the shirts she loved them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looking Smart, December 28, 2012
The collar really made a difference. We've been buying the uniform shirts from departments stores and the collar's usually floppy. The one on this shirt's moderately stiff. If you don't mind ironing your child's uniform then this would be a good investment. I had to order the next size up so my daughter could wear them again next year. The cuffs at the end prevent the sleeves from covering her hands altogether, and she tucks her shirt in her pants anyway so they don't look like they're too big. The material is as described, 60% cotton and 40% polyester, but my daughter has not complained about how the shirt feels, so she must be comfortable in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars order one size larger, November 27, 2012
this runs snug... so to give your girl some breathing room order one size up! washes well and irons nicely.

Rate and Discover Movies