5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable
I haven't had much luck in buying clothes from Amazon.com, but these pants turned out perfect for my oversized body (6'4" & 400lbs). DIckies has always been a favorite of mine. These pants are top quality and the size was exactly what I was expecting.
Published 13 months ago by R. Hatfield

3.0 out of 5 stars High Pockets
I bought this pair several months ago and the comparison is to Lee Dungaree Carpenter Jeans (which are chinsy, but comfy).

Published 6 months ago by D. Davis

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, October 17, 2013
R. Hatfield (Long Beach, CA, USA) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars High Pockets, May 4, 2014
D. Davis (Washington DC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dickies LU200 Men's Industrial Carpenter Jean (Apparel)

Fit: 4 stars for fitment. They are not too tight, not too loose, and fit almost exactly the same as my Lee pants. 4 stars instead of 5 for placement of the pockets, which I'll get to in the functionality part. The legs are loose enough that they easily fit over motorcycle boots, however the seat of the pants seems a bit 'straight' and could use a bit of tapering at the waist to prevent plumber's crack - hey, let's face it, active men have a little booty!!

Durability: 5+++ Stars. These pants are sturdy and live up to the Dickies name. They are heavy weight material, and all the stitching is solid. Compared to the lees, they are probably about 50% heavier.

Comfort: 4 stars - as mentioned above the seat could use some tapering and they're a bit warm for summer wear. The heavy material is not ideal on hot or very warm days. I wouldn't pick these if it gets more than 80 degrees F - just way too warm. On the flip side, I've found no need for added insulation in the winter as long as I was active (i.e. moving), but would want layers if sitting in a tree stand under 20 degrees.

Functionality: - 3 stars. The back and lower pockets function as expected and don't rip like the Lee brand does. The heavier material has reinforced stitching to keep your gear secured. Here's the big drawback, which IMO justifies a lower rating. The hip pockets (the ones you put your hands in) are way too high. If you carry a pocket knife with a clip, and wear a cell phone (or gun) on your belt, forget about comfortably putting your hands in your pockets or taking anything out of them. I wear a blackberry on my right hip. On the Lee pants, it's not at all in the way and I can access the pockets with no problems. On the Dickies the pocket is just an inch too high.

For me, although the rest of the ratings are excellent for these pants, the issue with the hip pockets is enough of a reason for me to not buy more than one pair. I use these for utility work or on cold days, but it's too frigging annoying with the pocket issue to make it worth buying another pair... which is really too bad. If Dickies just redesigned them to fit normally, they would be the perfect pants. If you don't wear a phone on your hip, or use the hip pockets much, then these will probably work well for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars lasts for years, July 21, 2010
I've worn these almost at least once a week for 2 years and the first pay is just starting to wear. The second pair is still in good shape. These were way more durable than Levi's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and durable, April 4, 2014
Everley (La Mesa, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I actually bought these for a homeless guy that lives near me. I asked what size jeans he wears and I went on Amazon to find him some jeans. I thought he might like some like this with the cargo style pockets and durability that Dickies offers. So far he has been wearing them ever since I gave them to him and he is very tall and they seem to fit him perfect. I love Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality jeans, August 24, 2013
My husband loves these jeans for work. The pockets are great for holding keys, phone, tools, etc. They are durable and at a great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars great jeans, December 4, 2012
Cleon R. Folwer (Northport, Alabama United States) - See all my reviews
the double knee strength is great and the fit for me was excellent. These jeans should last for years with its strength.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, August 26, 2013
I love these jeans they fit perfect real comfortable and looks great and for the price I'm happy with my jeans

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Dickie denim, February 14, 2014
Something you put on to work in, and not worry about it holding up to tough use. If you need more pockets, you should probably just invest in a tool box.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dickies Mens LU200 Cargo Jean, May 27, 2013
I like these jeans. They fit me as I expected them to fit. The color was as I expected. I highly recommend these jeans to anyone jeans that fit according to the size.

3.0 out of 5 stars strange inseaming, November 22, 2013
pants are perfect except one leg was two inches longer than the other....Quality control-I think you are sending inspection rejects to internet orders and the best to stores.Not the way to run a railroad. Got to practice my sewing!

Dickies LU200 Men's Industrial Carpenter Jean