Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Size: 38W x 32L|Color: Charcoal|Change

on August 10, 2010
I purchased these pants for a safari trip to South Africa, and after two weeks of climbing in and out of safari viewing trucks and hiking through bush (where it seems like almost every plant has thorns), these pants are still in great condition.
on October 11, 2014
One point to add that other reviewers haven't mentioned is the pockets. I always wear cargo pants because I store my large phone in the cargo pockets. Other pants have cargo flaps that are cut at right angles and over time the corners curl up. The corners on these pants have been severed, preventing that problem. It's a good design.

I also confirm that the pants are very long; order a couple inches shorter than you normally would.

Whether you vote up or down, thank you for taking time to let me know if this review helped you.
on July 8, 2011
I order these pants for work, they are a dress look and have the pockets needed to store any item. Order them short notice and got two day shipping and they arrived on time! I manage a bar and find they work for carrying pens,phones, and even paper work and notes. I find this to be a great buy for and style of work place, as they are very durable, but yet comfortable!!!!!!
on February 9, 2014
Guys, if you know anything about Dickies, you know they run small. I wear a 36" waist and I go up 2 sizes to a 40 because I like the baggy fit that sits on my hips. if you want them to fit perfect than buy one size up. Walmart carries Dickies so you can also go in there and try on a pair to see what fits you best and then go online to buy the specific style/color you like. It amazes me how many people go onto Amazon and buy a product without doing research and then whine and cry about it.
44 comments| 111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2012
Great pants, wear em everywhere, work, church, shooting, u get the idea. Comfortable, durable, not 2 casual, not 2 dressy, w/ plenty of pockets.
on October 12, 2008
Pretty good. Although they're very comfortable (esp. thru seat and thighs), the material is a bit flimsier than I'd like. If it were an ounce or two heavier, the trousers would be perfect.
on August 16, 2015
I would give these pants 5 stars, but the material annoys the living crap out of me. Every piece of fuzz, dust, or hair is attracted to, and sticks to this material. I'm a man, in every sense of the word. I work hard, I work 14 hour days, I wreck clothes like nobody's business.. but even I find myself having to use a lint-roller for the first time in my life because the material is just not the rugged stuff you are used to from Dickie's work pants. They fit good, they are very baggy. If you are switching from a regular work pant, to these loose fit pants - you will take some time to adjust. You might even begin to think you are in the hood, and sagging your pants down to your knees. I check all the time, nope... still have my belt on. The feeling of having this much room in your pants is liberating.
on September 18, 2015
For all those reviewers saying the "crotch" is too long...these are NOT made for the "average" build man who simply likes baggy work pants...you might want to try the relaxed fit. These are made for men who need more room in the thighs and rear and that takes up the space that the rest of you think is too much lol. Traditional cuts do not typically work for men built like this. These are perfect for my husband who has very muscular thighs, and an ample...well...bubble butt, lol. It is rare that we find pants that fit him in the seat, thighs, and waist...that allow him to squat down etc. with no fear of tearing something open. These work with plenty of room! I made the mistake of sizing up, as we usually need to do for my husband to get that room to squat down...nope. These are very generously cut. In fact, even in his true waist size, he was borderline on going the next size down. We kept his true size. If you are a guy who wears the older hilfiger loose styles, older AE loose fit (before they did the weird low rise thing that made them useless to cover your bottom) south pole or brands like buckle in a style like the loose fit seth...these will work, they have that kind of room though you would not know it by the mode picture lol
on March 10, 2013
first these pants are not loose fit; they were tight and normally 34's fit me fine. then when i tried to return these pants it was a headache cuz the company elite hero did not want to honor amazon's return policy, and when i finally got them agree to they ended up scheisting me on the refund and return shipping. paid around or a little more than 30 only got back 20 even though they claimed it was a full refund. perhaps the price had dropped on these since i bought them but the refund is supposed to be based upon what you paid. will not do business with this company again.
on January 15, 2016
They are nice pants but "loose fit" just means they are just 1-2 sizes bigger. I have these same pants in "regular" and they are great, with these loose ones there is about three inches extra in the waist. I was expecting looser legs not just bigger pants. Oh well, that's what belts are for.