5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hiking Pants!
I purchased these pants for a safari trip to South Africa, and after two weeks of climbing in and out of safari viewing trucks and hiking through bush (where it seems like almost every plant has thorns), these pants are still in great condition.
Published on August 10, 2010 by John F Fornetti

2.0 out of 5 stars less than hoped for
Published 17 months ago by keitron

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hiking Pants!, August 10, 2010
John F Fornetti (North Las Vegas, NV United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, July 8, 2011
I order these pants for work, they are a dress look and have the pockets needed to store any item. Order them short notice and got two day shipping and they arrived on time! I manage a bar and find they work for carrying pens,phones, and even paper work and notes. I find this to be a great buy for and style of work place, as they are very durable, but yet comfortable!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Do your research people, February 9, 2014
Guys, if you know anything about Dickies, you know they run small. I wear a 36" waist and I go up 2 sizes to a 40 because I like the baggy fit that sits on my hips. if you want them to fit perfect than buy one size up. Walmart carries Dickies so you can also go in there and try on a pair to see what fits you best and then go online to buy the specific style/color you like. It amazes me how many people go onto Amazon and buy a product without doing research and then whine and cry about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, January 3, 2012
Great pants, wear em everywhere, work, church, shooting, u get the idea. Comfortable, durable, not 2 casual, not 2 dressy, w/ plenty of pockets.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but thin, October 12, 2008
Pretty good. Although they're very comfortable (esp. thru seat and thighs), the material is a bit flimsier than I'd like. If it were an ounce or two heavier, the trousers would be perfect.

2.0 out of 5 stars less than hoped for, March 10, 2013
keitron (New Orleans, LA) - See all my reviews
first these pants are not loose fit; they were tight and normally 34's fit me fine. then when i tried to return these pants it was a headache cuz the company elite hero did not want to honor amazon's return policy, and when i finally got them agree to they ended up scheisting me on the refund and return shipping. paid around or a little more than 30 only got back 20 even though they claimed it was a full refund. perhaps the price had dropped on these since i bought them but the refund is supposed to be based upon what you paid. will not do business with this company again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit, August 29, 2013
Def too Loose. Would not be able to wear to work since they are so loose. They are also a little long in length as other have stated. Otherwise they wash up great and are good for doing projects around the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cargo ants, November 3, 2009
Just what I expected, however, the pants are not a comfortable fit if your on the upper side of a 36" waist.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, November 7, 2013
I like the product. I ordered 3 pair and within the hour canceled because of wrong color. Two days later told it was too late, subsequently charged $5.00 for shipping, also 20 percent restocking fee and paid $14.00 to ship it back. I eventually ordered 7 pairs even though pants length was actually 31 inches not 30 inches. Disappointed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good pair of knock around pants, November 8, 2013
Good fit, although I took others suggestions about the length and they were dead on. If you typically wear a 32 in the length get a 30" and you'll be good. I found the waist to be true to size. The pants are comfortable, maybe a touch lightweight for the winter but I get cold easier than most. Otherwise very comfortable, they have pleanty of room in legs and the rise is roomy. All in all they look nice and I love the cargo pockets. I would reccomend these to anyone

Rate and Discover Movies