5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shorts
Published 13 months ago by Gerald Johnson Jr.

3.0 out of 5 stars .
Waist fits very small, but the inseam is extremely long. My boyfriend is 6'7" and we usually look for 13" but this was much longer than usual and went way past his knees. Just not what we were looking for and/or thought we were getting
Published 2 months ago by Nikki

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shorts, June 5, 2013
I'm 6'6" 240. These shorts come right below the top of my knee. I am normally 38 in the waist but after reading the reviews and hearing the shorts were tight in the waist, I gambled and got a 40. Perfect fit. I highly recommend that you get 1 size above your normal size in the waist. The fabric is sturdy and the shorts look good. I was looking for 15 inch but 13 inch is plenty long enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars good shorts, April 3, 2013
This review is from: Dickies Men's 13 Inch Loose Fit Twill Cargo Short (Apparel)
Very happy with these shorts. waist is a little tight but the legs are great. I wear them when im cycling and hiking and they work great

5.0 out of 5 stars glad I read the reviews, March 13, 2014
Order the shorts in the next size up as the waist runs smaller. But the shorts are great my husband uses them for his bus driving job. they arrived quickly and packaged appropriatly

4.0 out of 5 stars Would buy them again, May 15, 2014
Pros:
The shorts fits as I would expect. They have the classic Dickies stiffness to the which is a little uncomfortable at first but I expected that. They fall between 2-3 inches below the knee on me, I am 5'11" and I wear them around my hips. Other than that they seem really sturdy and the pockets or pretty good.

Cons:
The one complaint I do have it that the front pockets are oddly narrow. This may be a standard Dickies feature but it is annoying and uncomfortable for my hands or keeping regular items, like my phone, in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit!, March 11, 2014
Best shorts I ever bought! They fit perfectly. Their not to long or to short. Couldn't ask for a better fit.

1.0 out of 5 stars these shorts may have well have been pants.. much too long. i returned them, May 29, 2014
these shorts were much too long. they went down close to my ankles and i'm six foot tall. i had to return them, in the end.

1.0 out of 5 stars These just don't "measure" up, May 16, 2014
All my other pants and shorts that I've ordered from you in a 44W have fit perfectly. These fail to do so. They're not just too small they are way too small.
Somebodys tape measure at Dickies just plain don't work.

3.0 out of 5 stars ., May 11, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars I order 2 sizes bigger, April 28, 2014
Great shorts but I ordered a size bigger than what I wear and they still fit tight so order two sizes larger

1.0 out of 5 stars tooooooooooooooooooooo small, September 30, 2013
The size is wrong, I wear 40 pants. Ordered 42 for a loose fit. They are smaller than the 40 pants.

Dickies Men's 13 Inch Loose Fit Twill Cargo Short