Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

Size: One Size|Color: Black|Change

on June 26, 2013
This is one size only if you have a 36" or less waist. If you are bigger than that, forget it.
on February 6, 2013
I buy a lot of web belts and i gotta say this one is top quality. The belt buckle itself sets it apart from most other web belts you can buy online.most get stuck easily, You can take this one on and off quite quickly. I highly recommend it if your looking for web belts.
on May 23, 2015
I like everything about this belt except that it is a little too skinny...about 1/4-1/2 inch too skinny. I have a similar dickies web belt in green that is the width I'm more used to (little over 1 1/2 inch) and makes this one seen wrong. Think i should've looked more at the dimensions but i would normally think a men's belt would be wider than 1 1/4 inch. Still pleased with the purchase but it does fit in my pant loops with too much room to move around
This belt is a great value. If you're perpetually between holes with conventional belts or can't find the right length, the infinitely variable nature of this belt is a panacea. WM has them for $8. They're very sturdy and can easily be cut to length by popping open the metal alligator clip behind the buckle.

I've had two problems with it. The buckle can be difficult to open if you're trying to pull the metal slider back. As I was alerted in a comment, the trick is to pull the loose end slightly tighter, which releases the tension on the slider. The second issue concerns the metal buckle. It deforms relatively easily and has a tendency to fall off the rest of the belt if you're not careful how you pull on the slider. Still, eight bucks? It's worth it.
on March 30, 2016
This is my husband's second belt from dickie's, he really loves them. His first one was used for more than 4 years pretty continuously, but was finally fraying on the edges.
The webbing doesn't chafe like leather, and the flat buckle doesn't catch on anything while he's working. He refuses to wear any other belt!
on December 8, 2014
A very nice belt. I prefer these to the leather ones with notches.I like these belts mainly because of the way the buckle grips the webbing. Some use a grip with teeth that tear up the belt after a time and needlessly shorten its life. This belt uses a flat surface that pinches the belt and holds it firmly without destroying the fabric. A very good price also!
on May 11, 2014
Length of belt can be adjusted by removing the buckle and cutting off to desired length, then re-attaching the buckle. It is made to do this, as the buckle just snaps off to allow length adjustment. Incredibly durable, use it while working outside in 110 plus degree AZ heat, getting soaked with perspiration, have cell phone holster case constantly removed and replaced, with no sign of wear. Could not be happier with purchase.
on November 11, 2013
I have been a fan of Dickies for a while. The previous model used a set of teeth to "bite" the material and lock it in. That held up amazing for 4 years.

I replaced that belt with this one. The locking is a knurled rod that wedges onto the fabric. It often is tough to slide off and will slip the belt if tension is released. I put my old buckle on my new belt and it is much better.

The material quickly wore apart, and the manufacturer gives you the run around on the warranty. Dickies has turned to crap.
on December 15, 2013
The Dickies logo is attached to the buckle with two pins that stick through that plate in the front. Unfortunately, those pins get in the way of the bar that slides back and forth to lock the belt in place. So instead of the belt being securely sandwiched the entire width of the belt, it's only sandwiched at one point, where the end of one of those pins pushed the belt into the front of the buckle. It slips as a result.
on May 20, 2013
I purchased three different belt for work when purchasing this one, thinking I would send back any non contenders, however I decided to keep this one for when I dress up . The belt is smaller in width then what I am use to which is nice because it gives it a more stylish look. I wear a size 38 and this belt leaves just enough to tuck the buckle to the belt with little excess once fastened. The buckle and metal end are finished nicely with no rough ends. The slid clasp works well with no catching when I release it. It is a bit stiff which is common for these style of belts until broke in.