5.0 out of 5 stars Great Belt, Great Value, Some sizing feedback
This is a great belt. When you consider the value price, it's an outstanding item. 5-stars for sure.

The finish is great. The shade of brown looks great with denim, and also khaki pants.

I noticed others made comments regarding the sizing. I'll add my experience to aid someone who might purchase this: I wear 34 trousers. I ordered the belt as a...
Published on December 14, 2011 by Royden

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice one...
This belt is very strong and goes well with all the jeans and shorts. Be careful while ordering it as the length mentioned is the length of the whole belt and not based on your waist size. Luckily, i had read some reviews and ordered the correct size.

-PS
Published on August 25, 2011 by Pravin

‹ Previous | 1 2 369 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars My sizing info+initial quality inspectn Exclnt despite CHINA made, February 1, 2013
This review is from: Dickies Mens 38mm Leather Belt With Two Row Stitch (Apparel)
I followed order guidelines to order one size up from pant size.
I wear 34x32 so ordered 36. Bag has 36 on it but no actual size stamped on belt.
Initial inspection finds very straight edges & stitching can't fault the
workmanship in any way. Pewter 2" buckle blends well w/the flat brown leather finish.

Total length of leather is 40.5". First hole is 3.5" from end.
5th hole 7.5" from end. Center of any hole to the next is 1".
With 34" waist I'm using hole #4 on a 36 belt.
Only time will tell the tale on durability and longevity.
Belt IS marked 'made in China' not India as claimed in
product descrip. Hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars High hopes, December 21, 2011
Based on my first look at the belt, I have high hopes. The belt seems to be sufficiently rugged, while retaining a stylish element. Will compliment a pair of jeans nicely.

I have a 34 or 35" waist, and ordered the 38" size. The belt fits with me using the second tightest hole.

I have traditionally had problem with 'genuine leather' belts seperating on me, but the stiching that runs along both edges will hopefully hold this together well.

5.0 out of 5 stars 34" belt for 32" waist jeans, May 21, 2012
nothing unusual about sizing. this belt measures the same as all of my other 34" belts. always buy two inches bigger than jeans size. the belt is very sturdy, but feels comfortable. I think it looks nicer than the picture. a good value for $14.99. I would buy Dickies again.

3.0 out of 5 stars a little smaller than i would have liked, March 30, 2011
i wear a 34 waist and i was always told to buy one size up. so i did, and it turns out i went up one notch from my previous belt. and that was with a little tugging involved. ill probably return it for a bigger size. so if you wear a 34 and your still growing get a 38 or buy in a store, you can try them on and see whats your style and what fits the best.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizes are inaccurate., December 2, 2011
My wife ordered me the size 40, and it does not fit, I compaired it to my size 40 Perry Ellis and this Dickies belt is 4 inches shorter. It is a very nice belt, good looking, good quality, but no way I can wear this at what it claims is my size.
We do plan on returning it and getting the size 44, hoping it is also inaccurate and will fit. Don't know if anyone else has had this problem, so just a friendly warning!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beware Sizing!, February 2, 2012
I have a 34" waist, ordered the 36" and I barely make the very last hole. Besides a blow to my delicate ego and further support for additional dieting, I'd like others to know that the sizes are, er, atypical from other belt makers. So be sure to order more than you think you need, then use a magic marker to blank out their claimed size on the inside of the belt. Other than that, the quality seems very good for the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dickies Belt, December 28, 2011
This belt is very nice, high quality, and seems as if it is built to last, however, it is not true to size. I always buy one size larger (36 for 34), and this 36 barely fit the size 34 guy I was buying for, so be aware of this when choosing size!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Sized Correctly, October 17, 2012
This belt is terribly sized short. I ordered a size 34 and couldn't even fit the belt on the last eye hole. Went to the store and purchased a size 34 that fit big. Promptly returned this item for a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rugged and Solid - Slightly Darker Than Amazon Photos Indicate - Size 36 paired with size 34 jeans, December 9, 2013
The belt is thick and feels very rugged and high quality. Like it would last ten years rugged.

The color is a shade darker than the Amazon product photo would indicate. Perhaps more espresso than drk brown. Buckle also is a bit darker under normal light than indicated on the photo. But frankly I like them just as much if not more in these darker shades.

Sizing. I wear a size 34 jeans. No super tight, but snug. I ordered the size 36 belt, and the "natural" hole to use when wearing size 34 jeans is the middle hole, with 2 to the left and 2 to the right. So please consider this when ordering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best by far, February 26, 2012
I love love LOVE this belt! Well, my husband does. :) It's very soft real leather. Deffinatly go a size or two bigger since it runs small. He's a 36 and the 38 fit perfectly. I also like the heavier buckle, very manly!

‹ Previous | 1 2 369 | Next ›