Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dickies Men's Big-Tall Midweight Fleece Crew Neck Sweatshirt
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on December 3, 2015
My spouse is a typical size XL, but has a frame that needs the 'Tall' sizing. He loves the Champion and Russell Tall sweatshirts, but I decided to try out this Dickies brand. Not only is it the sweatshirt HUGE, but the sleeves are unbelievably long. I mean -- I'm pretty sure you'd have to have 4' arms just to make this sweatshirt make sense.
The quality is great, but the sizing seems off. The XL is more like a 3XL, with disproportionate sleeve length.
Returning it and going back to the Champion brand for a normal 'Tall' fit.
on May 17, 2014
Iam 6ft/2in, 280 lbs. This sweat shirt fits as expected. High quality, thick material. Should keep you warm in the cold. I wear this around the house instead of raising the thermostat. Arm length is right. Better than what you buy in local sporting goods store. They are about the same price.
on February 6, 2015
The sad reality is my Dad likes to wear sweatshirts that are too small and short for some reason. I think he is vain about his size thinking himself smaller than he is. The problem is he is big and tall so those tiny shirts look terrible. We bought this in self defense since his normal mode of dress means lots of exposed butt crack and boxers and bare back.

What dad doesn't realize is the sweatshirt he normally wears, while yes, he can squeeze into it, doesn't flatter him. This one does.

We like the way it fits. Covers everything, and no crack. I plan to buy him a few more and mom says she's going to get rid of the old shorty sweatshirts.
on November 13, 2015
I bought this in TALL. The label says TALL. It's about 2 inches shorter than the Russell TALL sweatshirt I already have. Oh, it fits okay--but when you advertise something is for tall men, it needs to be a little longer than your regular sweatshirts. This thing is the same length as a Dickies regular sweatshirt.
on April 3, 2014
I buy one of these every year for my dad, who is a long-distance trucker. It's warm, durable, and has nice long arms. Dad really needs a size large, "extra-tall," but those are nearly impossible to find. This is pretty close.
on January 9, 2016
Size 4xlt ordered. It's not too small, it's too short and too wide. I was expecting set in sleeves as pictured and it has dolmen sleeves, It seems well made and soft, but the size is not what I expected. It's at least 2" shorter (the dolmen sleeves make it difficult to tell) than the Kingsize 3xlt sweatshirt I have. The chest measures 70". I had to go on the Dickies website to try to figure out the sizing, the Amazon size popup didn't work. The Dickies site was little help, it had 4xl as 58-60" chest and no length measurement. I stopped ordering from Kingsize and the other brands under whatever company runs them now, because their products were inconsistently manufactured. Not a Dickies fan now either, returned the sweatshirt, one star for soft, seemingly well constructed item.
on December 26, 2014
My husband loves this crew neck. I ordered a 2x which is too big for him (6 feet 3 in. and 230 lbs.) but figured it would shrink, it didn't! It is very soft inside and has the heavier weight he was looking for. Will purchase this again, and get the right size this time.
on January 13, 2014
I was very surprised. I bought this as comfy sweats to wear for recreation and around the house. However, the shirt was really good looking. It's a little off black - when paired with black sweat pants it was slightly lighter/grayish - but unless up against a solid black you would never know. It's hard to find tall shirts and this was 100% on. It was perfectly tall and the collar / neck was loose - not tight.
on December 20, 2013
Unfortunately I'm having trouble finding a REAL 2xlt sized sweat shirt. Use to buy only JC Penneys. But their quality and sizing is way off. Dickies has ALWAYS been great quality. It's just the recent sizing changes from comfy to trim fits that sucks. It is smaller than the one I bought 6 years ago - but it is close. Or maybe I'm just want loose comfy clothes now.
on April 15, 2014
The only reason I gave this a 3 is the fit of the sleeves. Being 6'-3", they are about 1/2" too long.
My chest is 43", waist 32". Torso fits very well for a 'comfort' fit, not snug at all. Allows great shoulder movement.
Quality is EXCELLENT!