4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great but Sizing Problems?
This belt is very durable and good quality. I don't really knowing anything about how belt sizing works, but I wear size 34 waist pants and decided to get size 36 belt just to be safe. For whatever reason this belt only fits on the very last hole.

Published on May 23, 2010 by Adam R. Stevens

3.0 out of 5 stars nice belt
Published on December 9, 2009 by K. Salus

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great but Sizing Problems?, May 23, 2010

I'm not sure if there is a sizing problem or I just need to learn how belt sizes run, but that is the reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5.

UPDATE: After several months of heavy usage, the holes on this belt completely tore apart. It seemed durable for the first few weeks, but it did not last the test of time.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice belt, December 9, 2009
this is a really nice belt from Dickies. i ended up having to return it though, because the sizing runs pretty small. i wear size 35 jeans, and 38 for belts, just to have some extra room. got this belt and was stoked because it looked great. tried it on and it was way small. had a hard time getting it on using the first hole (normally i'm about 3 holes in). sized 38, but felt more like it was a 34 or something.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not be fooled!, July 20, 2010
This review is from: Dickies Men's 40Mm Bridle With Double Row Stitch Belt (Apparel)
I've ordered this belt because I expected Dickies robust quality. What I get is a belt which was not even leather and started tearing at the eyelits and after the 4th use it tore. I inspected the belt and tore it like paper with absolutely no effort.

Save your money and don't buy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not last long, March 22, 2011
I bought this belt after my other frayed and started coming apart due to several years of use. I've had this belt for less than 6 months and it has broken. After the first two weeks of wearing it, there were signs that the eyelet was tearing. After a month the belt was beginning to be ripped apart. Luckily, I lost some weight so I could fit in a different eyelet. Same thing repeated itself with this eyelet after a month. I'm just waiting for the day that I put it on and it snaps. I'll have to give it credit for lasting this long but no where near what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Belt, August 15, 2013
A great belt for the price but I had to return it as it is too small. The site says order one size bigger than your waist. I'd advise that you consider two sizes bigger or order two different sizes and return one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing Incorrect, July 18, 2011
This belt is good, but it runs very small. I got my size, and the belt is on the last loop (despite all my pants of the same size being a little loose). Get a size larger.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent belt!, June 19, 2013
Decent quality build. It comes a whole lot smaller than the actual pants/jeans size. I would advice getting a bigger size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, July 10, 2013
Based on some of the reviews for this belt, I originally bought a larger size for my husband. Fortunately, it was easy to exchange it for his actual size. The belt looks well made and feels sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than belts that are two the three times the price., February 14, 2014
Puya "Puya" (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
It was time to replace my belt that was bought at an expensive boutique store was worn out. I figured I'd give this belt a shot because it was a lot cheaper than all the other fancy belts. This obviously isn't a belt you would wear with a suit to a black tie dinner, however, it perfectly serves its purpose in a business casual environment or any other every day use. It's well made and fashionable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with belt, December 20, 2013
Great quality very well made. Before ordering I read some of the reviews that said to order longer then your size because they seemed to run on the short side. I wear size 38 pants and ordered 40 for the belt and it fits perfect

Dickies Men's 40Mm Bridle With Double Row Stitch Belt