5.0 out of 5 stars HARD TO FIND ELSEWHERE
Published on January 20, 2011 by fivedonahues

3.0 out of 5 stars Dickies vest
It ended up being to large & was unable to exchange for a smaller one. This order was delivered timely & in good condition.
Published 10 months ago by KittenET

5.0 out of 5 stars HARD TO FIND ELSEWHERE, January 20, 2011
My husband is a plumber and likes the warmth and flexibility this vest gives. He has always preferred the "vest" over a coat for work. Our Uniform company does not carry the quilted vest anymore. I had a very hard time finding one like this. It fits him perfectly, is warm, and has large pockets. I've ordered 2 more so he can rotate wearing them. Hopefully by rotating the usage of 3 vests they'll last at least 10 years. He has worn the last vest he had for at least 5 years and this vest seems to be of higher quality. I think these 3 vests will last till his retirement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and warm., February 9, 2012
The Jersey lining makes this vest very warm, and comfy. It is not real puffy like the 70's truckers vest. The pockets are a good size. Over all, this vest is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dickies Vest, November 9, 2012
I have worn these vests for years. Always the same quality in material and durability. Price is always the most competitive.

5.0 out of 5 stars if you like the trucker look, November 9, 2011
great for driving light weight and very warm for pennsylvania wheather ill wear it all winter long been lookin all over for one

5.0 out of 5 stars Quilted Nylon Vest of Best Quality!, December 5, 2012
This vest was everything I thought it would be, of best quality and put together
great. My son-in-law loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I hoped!, December 10, 2013
My Dad has been wearing the same old vest forever, and although it's falling apart he still won't throw it away because he hasn't been able to find another vest that fits him properly without the over stuffed look he hates. This vest looked similar, so I decided to take a chance and purchase it for him. Although I feared it was more of a working man's vest and wouldn't look stylish, I want ahead an took a chance. Well now he's wearing this vest and LOVES it. He says it's warm without having that over stuffed look he dislikes. The fit is good and comes just slightly below his waste (just like his old one did). Although the cost was very reasonable, this vest is top quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied, December 27, 2011
this product is very Good realy like this vest it is my favorite, i going to buy dickies products soon
satisfied:-)
worth it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Dickies quilted nylon vest, October 30, 2013
Nice comfortable vest but a little tight around the mid section and chest section. I ordered the XL and am 5'11" about 230. Maybe I'm just too fat though. I would recommend though. Also just FYI it only comes down to about where your belt is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Vest, October 30, 2013
Just like advertised. Not too bulky but warm enough to make a difference. Fits well under larger coat. Sizes run big, I'm usually a solid large, in this I'm a medium. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., December 9, 2013
I was looking for a lightweight vest that I could wear indoor at work and other cool places and didn't bother my neck. It is perfect for that and fits true to size. I also wear it under my winter jacket. If you are looking for a big puffy outdoor thick vest, look somewhere else. For what it is, it is warm.

Dickies Men's Diamond Quilted Nylon Vest