5.0 out of 5 stars A great deal
Published on December 24, 2010 by Gabriel Grey

3.0 out of 5 stars Consistency would be nice.
Ordered three, wore first one (as pictured), loved it. After verifying it's exactly what I wanted, opened the second two.

They were completely different. First was made in Vietnam, second two in Indonesia. The stitching on the first was color-matched to the fabric, where the second two were light, very visible stitch lines.
Also the little red Dickies logo...
Published 12 months ago by Christopher MacArthur

5.0 out of 5 stars A great deal, December 24, 2010
Gabriel Grey (Albuquerque, New Mexico) - See all my reviews
I had purchased Dickies scrub tops in the past and was pleased with the quality. When I needed new scrub tops I went online (not Amazon!) and ordered a different brand - it was described as a mens scrub top but turned out to be fitted and designed more for a woman. So I got onto Amazon and checked out the Dickies. I am wearing it as I type. It is well made, plenty of pockets, and after a wash the fabric feels comfortable and soft. It has pleats on the back near the shoulders to allow for ease of movement. Like most scrubs, the sizes tend to run larger than for other clothes. I wear a large size t-shirt, but always get medium scrub tops (I am 5'10", 180lbs). This seems to be of a higher quality than the basic one pocket bargain scrub tops, but I think it was worth it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Consistency would be nice., July 15, 2013

Also the little red Dickies logo moved from on the sleeve pocket on the first, to down on the chest pocket on the second two.

Always liked Dickies scrubs, so they save stars on reputation, but I wasn't pleased to not receive the pictured item on two of my three ordered pieces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dickies men's scrubs are great!, October 8, 2011
I have been very pleased with my Dickie's men's scrubs. I've had them for almost a year now and they have become my favorite. They are actually cut so that they fit guys - the scrub pants especially. The durability has been exceptional, and they come out of the clothes dryer looking really good. My search for good, affordable, well-fitting scrubs is over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and priced right, May 19, 2013
Fits perfectly. I'm 6'1" with a 42 chest. I bought the large and it fits perfectly. It's also priced right. I washed it a few times before using it to soften the fabric. Now its very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars really well made scrubs, July 25, 2011
RLE "-eR" (Rio Grande Valley, Tx) - See all my reviews
So many pockets , very useful , ( i don't know what i'd use the pockets on the sleeve for tho) i love these scrubs , i will definitely maybe buy me more of exactly these types of scrubs,,,, the service from marcusuniforms was also very good , they responded and addressed any issues quickly and courteously , i'd recommend this seller in a heart beat !

4.0 out of 5 stars Scrub top, May 15, 2013
Arrived quickly in great shape, it's smart to wash them, they are pretty stiff. In my line of work the extra pockets are much needed and I've found the Dickies brand seem to last longer even with frequent washing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 8, 2014
good

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, May 24, 2014
These scrubs were for my husband, he absolutly loved them. The priced was great along with reasonable shipping. I would reccomend this product to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, May 16, 2014
Fine, durable scrubs. Work perfectly. Intend to purchase more in the future, these are the best around. A+ will buy again.

Dickies Men's Everyday Scrub Top