5.0 out of 5 stars Look good, feel good, wear well
These pants can pass for dress pants, especially if you remove the stitched-on label near the waistband. They wear well and when they finally get a bit worn, you can cut them down to shorts. The fit is a bit tight so I suggest ordering one waist size up. The leg length is fine. They are perfect for cold weather wear.
Published on January 8, 2010 by H. Manz

3.0 out of 5 stars size runs small
Very nice pants...they just run very small. My son is a true 38/32 and these pants fit him like at 36. Good quality, just made small to size.
Published on January 1, 2008 by D. Burch

3.0 out of 5 stars size runs small, January 1, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Look good, feel good, wear well, January 8, 2010
H. Manz (Lexington, MA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dickies Men's Flannel Lined 874 Twill Work Pant (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but wrong size, November 4, 2012
D. Goodheart "Heartfelt" (Satellite Beach, FL USA) - See all my reviews
Really wanted a good tough pair of lined pants. When the Dickies pants arrived, they certainly appear to fit the bill, but the sizing was way off. I couldn't even get them on. Okay, I'm not as trim as I used to be, but all my other pants are the same size and fit fine. I had to return them, and thanks to Amazon's easy return system, I already have my refund. So if you order, be sure to go up at least one size.

1.0 out of 5 stars Breathe out, November 23, 2013
I've had the same waist & inseam size for 25 years. I tried putting these on and couldn't exhale enough to button them up. I wadded them up and tossed them aside and they got washed so I couldn't return them...pretty expensive pair of pants in the rummage. But hopefully someone else gets some wear out of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Slacks, September 7, 2011
My husband likes the fit and warmth of these slacks. I like the look of them. Great for the cold work days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dad, May 6, 2013
Dad loves his flannel lined pants. He's 92 years old and walks two miles every day no matter what the weather. These pants help keep him warm. Hardest part was finding the right size.

1.0 out of 5 stars worst pants i have ever put on, October 24, 2013
Fit is bad i will never buy dickies again, pockets are too small. Waistis even worse than pockets, i wear 36 and ordered 38 and got probly got 34, bad bad bad

5.0 out of 5 stars love the pants, May 14, 2013
My husband loves them we live where it snows and these are the best for the out door. Very happy

3.0 out of 5 stars Dickies Men's Flannel Lined 874 Twill Work Pant, Khaki, 36x32, October 8, 2012
The pants are fine - I mean they're Dickies. I'm not wild about the stiff, permanent-press crease, but I knew that going in (again, they're Dickies - you take the bad with the good). I knew to order a size up, from trying on a pair of regular pair in
a Walmart. What I did NOT know was that they'd be the relaxed fit, since the ad indicated "traditional fit" - but I have 'em and they're doing what they're supposed to do, so I'll live with it. The 3 stars is for the ad on Amazon - not the pants themselves.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants, but order a slightly larger size!, November 3, 2014
J.B. (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
Fine pair of pants - good fit, comfortable, warm on cold days. Only one problem: the size runs small. I usually wear a size 32 (or 33 max), but size 34 on these pants fit me right.

Try the other kind too: Dickies Men's Relaxed Fit Flannel-Lined Work Pant