5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of pants
It is really hard to find my son's size 30x34 in pants, Dickie's has it, YAY, they are also what he is required to wear to work, they are very sturdy, nice looking, they fit him great. I wash these ALOT and they still look great. Awesome price, bought several pairs and am about to order more :)
Published on September 5, 2012 by Teresa Stephens

3.0 out of 5 stars they look good material but they run very small
As said, good material but they run very small on the waist - I ordered a 36 x 38 and it almost felt like a 33 waist size
Published 22 months ago by jc1933it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of pants, September 5, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants, July 13, 2012
My son is impossible to buy pants for! He is so-o long & lean! I couldn't find 28x32 pants anywhere, but Amazon saved me! He needed black pants for band, and they could NOT be too short. These fit very well and look nice! Thank you!!

5.0 out of 5 stars They Fit!, August 23, 2013
I have a super skinney 17 year old and it's really hard to find pants that fit in the waist and are long enough, These pants look great also not too baggy.

3.0 out of 5 stars they look good material but they run very small, March 23, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wear, March 26, 2013
Nearly water proof, very professional. I work in a suit and tie required business and this doesnt feel like that at all when i have it on but it sure looks it,

5.0 out of 5 stars Fountain of Youth, February 20, 2014
At age 82, these "young adult" pants fit better than anything I have had in almost 60 years, making me feel much younger than my birth date tells me I am.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants, April 1, 2013
I bought these for my teenage son who has wears uniforms to school and they are perfect. Great value as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best quality, February 26, 2013
Jes11 (New York, USA) - See all my reviews
My son has worn nothing but Dickie pants for years. He's fussy. When I buy for him, or he buys for himself, it's always Dickies, and we shop around for the best prices. (Amazon). These pants are consistantly good quality, every time, no matter where we have bought them over the years. They are comfortable, the most important feature to my son, and the reason he insists on Dickies. And also, you just can't buy a pair of pants that holds up better, or longer. He still wears Dickies we bought years ago. I wouldn't have known it without my son buying and wearing these pants since he was a teenager, and will wear nothing else.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shipped when expected, April 10, 2014
I bought these pants for my son who is 17, about 6 foot 1, and very thin, so he needed a weird size 30 x 34. My grandpa passed away and my son needed a pair of black pants to wear and we didn't have a lot of time to try and find his size. I googled "black pants 30 x 34" and these are the pants that showed up.

The material wasn't as "fancy" as the other pair of pants that we had, but they fit better, so they turned out to be perfect for our needs. We needed them quickly, so I chose 2 day shipping and they came just in time the night before the funeral. This was a good purchase for us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product for a good price, November 7, 2013
I bought these pants at the end of August 2013. I am writing this review in early November 2013.

I bought these pants to wear for work. I work in an office, where the dress code is business-casual (dress pants, button-up shirt, no tie). The pants work very well as dress pants.

In the future, I will be needing to purchase more work clothing and will definitely be ordering another pair of these pants.

Dickies Men's Flat Front Pant