Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dickies Men's Knit Beanie
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 29, 2012
Very comfortable with a nice, fuzzy, almost luxurious texture. As a bald man living in a cold climate, I own many beanies. This is far and away the most comfortable.
on October 6, 2012
I have a big head and this fits so its great. The price is not too much either. Worth the price.
on November 30, 2012
not much to say. Very soft and comfortable, very stretchy. Fits my big head, but would also work for smaller heads. The stitching at the top isn't too prominent like the other review says. It doesn't stick up or out. It's not super thick, but great for mild winters, probably not great for weather below 20F.
on December 3, 2013
No nonsense. Simple. Sturdy. Not super soft. Not super stiff. Not super thick. Not super thin. Reminds me me of other Dickie products.
I have a big head... Wear a 7 1/2 hat and cap was fine.
on January 12, 2013
As usual I was not disappointed with an item from Dickies. It is a good size for just about any fit and I really like the grey color. At this price I may buy a few different colors just to have some choices.
on February 14, 2014
Two of the six seams on the top of this beanie have come apart in under two months of use. They have each begun to unravel, forming twin holes about an inch wide. The end is already near for this hat.

EDIT: Update, a couple of weeks later--the holes have gotten worse and more have developed. Can't wear it in public. Perhaps it's on its way to becoming a neck warmer?
on January 22, 2013
Not too tight, which is what we wanted. Only wish the logo was not so prominently displated on the front.
on March 20, 2016
After some guy in a PT cruiser who was illegally parked in the fire lane in front of a store, commented on how cool my winter hat was I knew it was time to get a new beanie. I didn't realize how close I was at failing life. That was a harsh wake up call that I don't want to repeat. I mean good golly, how awful and stupid did my old hat look if some one who is willingly driving a PT cruiser thinks it looks cool.

So out with the old, in with the new! I bought this beanie and sure glad I did. I have seen several people in PT cruisers and none of them have commented on my hat. Thank God.

The dickies beanie is a little thin but warm. I can see in the harsh Ohio winters of 10F, this hat might not protect against the cold. But I'll worry about that next year. It fits as expected, maybe because I have a normal sized head and not a fat potato head. The hat feels nice against my skin too. Not itchy. Very happy!
on May 25, 2016
You could spend a lot more and get worse.
Have bought several of these of the last few years, they hold up well.
In NYC the street guys sell theirs for five bucks, and it barely lasts the train ride home.
I like em , fold over the bottom watch cap style and it fits well on my....smaller sized noggin.
My teenage girl likes them also, had to get her a couple to keep her from nipping them out of my closet.
When dirty, washed them out in a sink with dish soap and let hang dry, almost good as new.
Granted these aren't expedition grade nor are not made to be handed down to your children when you go to the hereafter, and lord knows what poor soul in what country made these, but it keeps my head warm.
on December 1, 2015
First off, I have a smaller head, but this fits pretty good, others I have a hard time for fitting. I live where it snows alot and the temperature are already at 10F in the morning. Does this keep my head warm which is the million dollar question. Yes! its perfect! I buy multiple beanies and I have to admit I like this one the best. I can keep it on all day even inside when its not cold, yet my head does not get to hot. This may sound funny but a huge plus is this does not make my head itchy. For some reason, other beanies make my head itch, this one does not!. Great quality for the price, will buy more and only use this brand. Looks just like it does on the picture, fast shipping as usual, and no, no one paid me to write this :).