5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Dickies Jacket.
Published on July 6, 2011 by Chris

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, but not great sizing.
I ordered a Large Tall size. The jacket is really nice, but the sizing is really horrible. I know Dickies jackets sizes are different than normal. I specifically ordered a LT because of this. However, the sleeves are too long, and the jacket is still too short.
Published 16 months ago by bobby hopkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Dickies Jacket., July 6, 2011
This jacket was exactly as i expected it. It is the same as they used to make some years back when i had my first dickies jacket back in 2000. I just threw my original out a few months ago. This is a great replacement. This jacket is definitely a newer model as it has a cell phone pocket stitched into the left part of the inside of the jacket. But the pocket doesn't need to be used for a cell phone, it is large enough for multiple uses wether it be a small concealed firearm, mace, maps, or smuggling junk food into a theater. If this jacket is anything like my original it will last me for many years to come. I would recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, but not great sizing., July 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, June 26, 2011
Comfortable and it has a pocket on the inside about the exact size of a CD case. Water resistant and pretty warm.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, low price, light work jacket., December 15, 2011
This is a very good work jacket for the price. It's good for cool weather but will not be enough for real cold weather. I would recommend this jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bad, March 11, 2009
Bad as in F***ing awesome! This is a slick jacket...I love it. It fits where and how it should, its comfortable and its got an inside pocket which is nice. Its built tough with good quality material. It looks rad and it is WARM! My only complaint, and I use that word lightly, is that pet hair sticks to this jacket like no other. So buy a lint roller and buy this jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars bad@$$ and true to size, April 13, 2013
bought a xl tall , I am 6 ft 200lbs and should have just bought xl . the jacket fits great save for the arm length. I just had to roll the cuffs up and it fits perfect. when I wear this jacket to work , the carhart guys all want to know where i got this. the inner pockets are big and hold alot , for some reason i am unable to keep a pencil in the arm pocket because i keep losing them , that is no fault of this jacket though.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Commuter Jacket, September 3, 2012
S. D. Cookman (Salem, OR 97306) - See all my reviews
This jacket is perfect for people who live in the Northwest. The weather rarely gets below 0 or over 100 degrees. The jacket has the durable canvas fabric shell that Dickies is known for and a quilted lining (non-removeable). Carhartt has the same style jacket, but has a flannel lining. Why is this so important? If you have ever worn a long sleeve shirt under your jacket then you know that the lining can grab your sleeve caising it to put up and that my friend is not comfortable. I have used many types of jackets and some linings push out when taking it on and off. There have been heavy coats that make you sweat walking to the car and wind breakers that don't breathe enough and make the cool days very sweaty or freezing when walking around town. This one fits the bill, even for commuters.

The style is modern, there is better air circulation when not fully closed and the fabric won't easily catch blunt or sharp objects like polyester nylon can. It is not heavy and the fabric does not act like spaghetti so carrying it when it warms up is not a circus act trying to keep it from sliding out from under your arm (I don't think anyone walks with their jacket held by the collar. It is usually shoved under one arm.)

I have gone from traveller to commuter and this is the perfect jacket for fall, winter and spring and won't make you sweat when walking to and from the bus, train or light rail.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD LIGHT JACKET, July 9, 2013
Excellent product, it is very strong and durable.. I like the feel of the material used. I recommend this jacket. You will not be disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Rugged coat, December 21, 2011
Linda J. Peacock (Warwick,, RI United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my boyfriend who is a bit round in the midsection. Going with the TALL/Long version was perfect, without being too long. Just that extra length so that the jacket hangs naturally.

The jacket is stiff at first, but after a few wears, it was very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good jacket, March 4, 2013
I needed a work jacket and wanted a carhartt. But didn't want to pay for one either. I got this for a 1/3rd of the price and am very happy. That being said this is no carhartt but it is still a very durable jacket that I should have for years to come. Would buy another in a heartbeat.