|Fits as expected||
Dickies Men's Original 874 Work Pant
|Price:||$9.49 - $62.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- Flat-front pant in straight-leg silhouette featuring wide waistband with tunnel loops and rear button-through welt pockets
- Zip fly with hook-and-eye-closure
- Stain- and wrinkle-resistant technology
- Belt loops best suited for up to 1.5" belt
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Dickies truly authentic twill work pant is still their most popular selling today
Dickies original 874 work pant. authentic and signature pant from a company that has been making work wear since 1922.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DBY4LAC
- Item model number: 874
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 4, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1. Fit: The cut is like dress pants. Especially the 874 model. I work at a financial services firm where looking the part is important and they have a dress code policy. I can wear these to work with a dress shirt and people think I'm wearing dress pants. They slightly taper to the bottom and they fall perfectly over dress shoes.
2. Material: It is a really solid poly/cotton blend. The stitching and hardware is very good quality. I have never had a seam come undone or a button pop off. Zipper never gets stuck.
3. Permanent Press: Much better than dockers and all those other ones. The permanent press lasts on these. I can take them straight out of a hot dryer and I have a perfectly pressed dress pant.
4. Comfort: A little stiff when you get them brand new... need to be broken in a bit by wearing a couple of times and a wash.
5. Color fast: The colors remain true. No bleeding or fading. I have dark ones which have been through the wash and they still look like the original color. I can't say this about any other cotton/blend pants.
6. Stain resistant: I can spill food on it and as long as I rinse it off, it's as if nothing happened. The material is thick so liquids don't immediately soak in.
7. Price: They are priced right at about $20. Try finding all the attributes listed for that price in another pant.
8. Consistency: I have been buying the same cut for years and they are exactly the same.Read more ›
Better for hot weather than cold... they are thinner than jeans
Not baggy, not tight.
I were them for mechanic work & they are just fine.
They do not have a button wasteband. They use a metal hook. I like this better. It is easier than a button to fasten and more durable as well
I wouldnt recommend these to anyone unless you get a size bigger than what you would normally buy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The fit is really tight in the waste but is huge in the butt and legs. I returned them as soon as I tried them on. Would not recommend. Read morePublished 24 minutes ago by Alexander Damianou
Materials and construction are fine, but these run way small! All of my other pants (jean, slacks, dress pants, everything) are 30x32 and fit fine. Read morePublished 9 hours ago by Circusfolk3
Bought two pairs same size, one is about an inch smaller in the waist than the other. Washed the same load required temp settings. Read morePublished 12 hours ago by David Kullik
I work in a professional kitchen and these are all I wear to work anymore. They're tough as nails, stains wash right out, they're comfortable, relatively lightweight and cool. Read morePublished 12 hours ago by JY
The waist fits a little tight for my normal size I wear, But these legs are so wide, I cant seem to find an inbetween with dickies, Either too tight(skinny jeans) or these giant... Read morePublished 16 hours ago by Doug The Amazon Addict
Color is not what I call khaki --more like drab olive. No where close to color in above picturePublished 19 hours ago by Nikki H.