4.0 out of 5 stars 5'9" 175 lbs.
I'm 5'9" and 175 lbs. I went with the large because I wanted the extra room, and that's exactly what I got. With the built in draw string the bigger waist isn't an issue, they are about 3 or 4 inches too long in the length so I cuff them up. I am between sizes so I went up a size because I would rather have them a little too big than too small. Happy with my purchase.
Published 6 months ago by Richard Rudolph

3.0 out of 5 stars The pants had a tag of X-Large but the tag ...
The pants had a tag of X-Large but the tag inside the pants were 3X Large. Plan to return.
Published 6 months ago by C. Tindall

4.0 out of 5 stars 5'9" 175 lbs., August 24, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel Comfort - Fantastic customer service., June 27, 2014
I am preparing for a 3 week trip in the UK, Ireland and Iceland and I need some lightweight and comfortable slacks that are easy to clean and care for but still look nice enough for a night on the town. I first ordered an Olive pair in a Large size since I have a 34" waist. I was very disappointed when they arrived and I tried them on as they were enormous and so baggy that they looked nothing like the photo. They arrived in two days on Thursday and I immediately completed the online Return and Exchange process to exchange for a Medium size in Black and shipped them to Amazon on Friday using their prepaid return process, I rode my bike up to the UPS Store to ship the returning pair at 9 AM and by the time I got back home at 10 AM, UPS had delivered the new pair. I tried them on right away...a perfect fit, light and comfortable and very stylish looking. I strongly recommend that unless you are stocky or very overweight, you pick one size smaller than what is recommended on the sizing chart. Cannot say enough about Amazon Prime's EZ return policies and process. I am hooked.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite scrubs!, July 12, 2014
I love these scrubs! The fit and feel is good and the scrubs look great too. I hope I never have to go back to drawstring only scrubs. The button and zipper are a must have from now on.To avoid issues matching the tops and pants order the same color for both and make sure the fabric blend (55% cotton/45% polyester) is the same. The model number for the top I bought is 81906.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for older people that can't unbutton pants!, July 9, 2014
I bought these for my blind and disabled father. They are very high quality and no ironing needed. Dad is able to pull them up and down for potty trips without difficulty. They look nice too! I'm not sure why some of the reviews said order a size down. Don't do that. Use the size chart for scrubs, not regular pants. You won't have any problems. I believe the inseam is 32, so if your short you may have to hem them. It's so worth it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good and for the price, they are OK, May 1, 2014
I purchased 2 pair for the "between sweat pants and cutoffs" times in spring and fall. They are a tad long and wide, but they will not venture out of doors and no one will ever see them. We had to trim a lot off the legs to make them a suitable length.
The material is soft and the number of pockets are unnecessary. And they could use a few more belt loops, rather than the 3.... 1 each side and 1 in back. The stretch wasteband could use a little more stretch material, so a "nylon stretch" belt is recommended.
But for just clunking around indoors, they are fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Go-to scrub pants, June 9, 2014
Lisa P. (Northern Mariana Islands) - See all my reviews
These are my husband's favorite scrub pants. The elastic waistband coupled with the a drawstring allows for a more comfortable and better fit than the standard drawstring pant. Also allows for better use of pockets. The fit is on par with what you would expect from scrubs--loose fitting but not overly so.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PANTS, September 22, 2014
Bought these for my husband, who loved them so much he ordered more in different colors. Comfortable, soft, MULTIPLE pockets (hey--women like pockets, too--in fact, I ordered some with the flare bottom to see how I like them).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scrub pants!, February 18, 2015
I bought these pants in addition to the Dickie's Men's double chest pocket scrub top, and I couldn't be happier. I've read reviews of people saying that the Dickie's scrub colors don't match up, but they matched perfectly. I'm about 180lbs and 6'0", and the large was perfect. The fit is MAAAYBE a little baggy in the legs, but it's just like I want them. Before the first wash, they're a little long, but after I washed them, the length was perfect. The drawstring/button/zipper combo keeps my scrubs from sagging when my pockets are loaded (when compared to just a drawstring scrub pants). The only negative thing I can say about these pants (I own 4 pairs in different colors), is that the stitching on the velcro that holds the back pocket closed is kinda coming out on 2 of the pairs, but the velcro is still holding on strong after months like that and it still keeps everything closed. Definitely worth the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars The pants had a tag of X-Large but the tag ..., September 2, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars One size can never quite fit all, but..., September 12, 2014
I have to say, the three pairs of Dickies work pants I bought are the best casual pants I've ever owned for my purposes and tastes. Finally, a pair of pants with enough pockets! Elastic waist band, a flattering cut (I have this on reliable feminine authority), and thanks to the waist band, a great deal less stress on my back than previously. There is even a loop from which I can hang a special monitor I wear with ease.

The only problem is that the medium size, although "best fit" for me, is still just a tad too big for my waist and just a tad too long for my legs. One size can never quite fit all; we come in too many different shapes.