4.0 out of 5 stars Stronger than Levi's, but not as comfortable
Published on January 15, 2012 by M. Fletcher

3.0 out of 5 stars the price is good.
i saw the price is lower, so i decide to buy this one.
and the material is strong when i got it.
i found the right leg is not correct when i wear after washing.
Published 10 months ago by tommy

4.0 out of 5 stars Stronger than Levi's, but not as comfortable, January 15, 2012
M. Fletcher "Fletch" (Los Angeles, California) - See all my reviews
These Dickies jeans are tough, and thicker than Levi's. They even have the 7-belt loop construction that Levi's got rid of years ago. The front and back pockets are slimmer than Levi's, although the front pockets don't shift like Levi's do. I'm comparing them to Levi's, because everyone knows what Levi's feel like, I think. I bought black, and they are deep dyed. Even after a few washings, they look like new. Excellent trick by the way: turn jeans inside-out to wash them, and they keep their color much longer.

They have a zipper front, which is great for work jeans. No buttons to deal with. Straight leg is not slim, which I like, but not baggy either. Nice full leg. The waist is kind of high. I got a pair one size bigger than normal so they could sit a bit lower on my waist, and still I feel the taper on my hips, which can feel a bit restricting to some people. It does bother me a little, I must say. All in all though, a good sturdy pair of jeans for a low price. They will last, and you can tell.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, October 13, 2008
fit great, good quality, cheap! if they had a cell phone pocket, i'd buy a dozzen!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Day or Night Jeans, January 21, 2009
I ordered these jeans for my husband and he loved them. They were a great fit and looked great on him. Nice quality jean material. These were the perfect price and could be worn in the day or night casually.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality and arrived fast, September 17, 2007
the jeans are a great fit good and feel good. i will def buy again from this seller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, February 26, 2013
they fit and look great and the prices is even better, the shipment was on time.. recommend for sure :)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my second pair., December 28, 2011
Bought this to replace a 5 year old pair. Over time there was a slight amount of fading but not to bad. The sandstone is so difficult to find in stores. Looks so good I wear with my dress shirts at times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants, February 28, 2013
They fit well and look nice. Kind of scratchy right now, but I'm sure that will change after a few washings.

5.0 out of 5 stars cant go wrong here, February 22, 2013
$10 pair of dickies jeans? Yes indeed. Comfortable, durable, and affordable. I would buy them again and recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Jeans for the price!, February 8, 2013
They fit well and great on. They are made well and will last/wear well, as I have bought this brand in the past. I would recommend them to anyone who likes to wear jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans for a great price!, July 18, 2014
Natalia Murataeva "Natasha" (Bloomington, Indiana United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dickies Men's Regular Fit 5-Pocket Prewashed Jean (Apparel)
These are very durable and practical jeans. They fit very well.

I got these for my guy in size 34x34, he is 6'0'' and 190 lbs and they were exactly his size. I especially like the fact that you can choose the length you like because sometimes finding 34x34 inn stores can be difficult.

I'd say that these jeans offer a great value in terms of quality to price ratio!

Dickies Men's Regular Fit 5-Pocket Prewashed Jean