4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shorts
I got these knowing they'd be a touch longer than I like ideally, but I have other Dickies clothes and like them. They are a bit baggy in the leg, but they are very true to size in the waist, whereas other shorts I've bought seem to be huge in the waist. They seem very well made and look nice. I would buy them again.
Published on October 8, 2012 by Oldman Punk

3.0 out of 5 stars RUNS SMALL
Published 5 months ago by Nat Kat

3.0 out of 5 stars RUNS SMALL, July 2, 2014
This review is from: Dickies Men's Regular-Fit Plaid Short (Apparel)
I should have read the other reviews mentioning these shorts RUN SMALL. My bf normally wears 34" in the relaxed-fit Dickies ... but in this item the 34" fits more like a 32". If you want these to fit, take your normal size and order a size larger - or maybe even 2 sizes larger. Had to return these even though the other Dickies relaxed fit were fine. I wish Dickies would get their sizing standardized!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shorts, October 8, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, August 8, 2012
The item arrived on time and well packaged.

The shorts look good and feel very comfortable.

These plaid shorts are not quite as tight around the waist as other Dickies shorts.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pattern is slimming, October 5, 2014
I was very skeptical about these shorts at first, I do not usually like plaid patterned trousers. However, the pattern is actually slimming, the lines have a vertical slimming effect and overall, these are comfortable and nicely made. We removed the logo, though, as I think it stands out too much, and the shorts have been taken up just slightly for a better length to suit me. I definitely recommend these shorts, and the colour as well. They are so nice we will try the other patterns as well. Hope this was helpful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks Good, Fit Right..., July 11, 2014
Seems like I ordered the shorts and then walked to the front door and there they were! Not quite, but fast. I have several of these Dickies shorts and like the quality an fit for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars shorts, July 11, 2014
Just didn't fit nice shorts though

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked them, but they run a bit small, July 10, 2014
Mike (Lexington, KY) - See all my reviews
I liked them, but they run a bit small. Had to return for an exchange. I'm 5'11" @200lbs Levi Jeans waist size 32"/34" depending on the cut. These 34s were too tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shorts, great price., July 9, 2014
I was worried these wouldn't fit me for some reason, but they fit perfectly! I normally wear a 32, so that is what I ordered. You can't beat these shorts for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, July 9, 2014
This review is from: Dickies Men's Regular-Fit Plaid Short (Apparel)
MY husband is very tall, 6'8", so it is always impossible to find any shirts that don't look like high waters on him! This 13" inseam is absolutely perfect and they fit him just right! He loves them, which is amazing, since it truly is difficult to find "long" shorts that aren't also baggy. I will definitely be buying only these from now on!

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, well made, inexpensive shorts for tall guys, June 20, 2014
Dickies shorts seem to be the only ones available that a 6'1" or 6'2" guy can purchase and know ahead of time (13" inseams are actually listed) that they will come down to the center of the knee or a little further. Not only do they fit well but they are extremely well made. My only con is that I now have a Dickies logo on the front of all my shorts.

Dickies Men's Regular-Fit Plaid Short