5.0 out of 5 stars great jeans
Broke in nicely, they fit very well. Great to find jeans in this size combination as tall and wide people (40w34L) aren't well served on store shelves.
Published 13 months ago by Mr. J

1.0 out of 5 stars Relaxed fit means "less room"
Published 7 months ago by Keith Bednar

1.0 out of 5 stars Relaxed fit means "less room", December 20, 2013
I thought the "relaxed fit" term would mean "more room". It means the opposite. These jeans, or the pair I bought had less room in the crotch, and seemed to be cut more like a "hip hugger" style. I am a 62 year old man, the last thing I need or want is a hip hugger. I purchased at the same time "regular fit" same size and they fit me as they should. I have room and don't feel like I am in a vise.

5.0 out of 5 stars great jeans, June 3, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars large in the waist, March 6, 2014
I will try to shrink them down to size, or I'll be forced to drink more beer.
Ordered 33x30, fits like 34x30.
I'm satisfied with the feel of the material, seem durable, should get a year of work from them. Will update the review later.

5.0 out of 5 stars better than jeans at twice the price, August 11, 2013
i've been buying work jeans for my husband for 25 years. these look better, fit better, are made better and cost better than anything else we've bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars These jeans fit and feel good, August 29, 2011
WrethaOffGrid (Far western Texas, United States) - See all my reviews
I am a woman, and I purchased these jeans for myself. I love how they fit, I am a larger size (full figured) woman and these feel great, and a bonus is they don't list the size of the jeans on the outside label! Oh and ladies, the pockets on these are not huge, most men's jeans pockets are made for men, large and deep, these jeans have larger pockets than most women's jeans, but they aren't cavernous.

These are a loose fit, and they do come up to your natural waist, no hip huggers for me. I ordered my waist size and length and they fit perfectly. These feel quite rugged, they will not be falling apart on me or wearing thin in places.

I am so glad I ordered these, and will be ordering more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit and workmanship, December 26, 2013
These pants are made right without any noticeable imperfections, and they fit just like I would expect them to fit. The color is consistent and the seams also consistent, no frays, interruptions, or doubling up. Excellent wear for when are considered professional.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dickies Indigo Blue, August 12, 2013
My son just tried them on and they fit perfect! He's a teen, 6'3 tall, and about 145 pounds lean muscle. They sit nice on him, not tight and not too baggy or saggin'. The 36 L was the perfect choice! They fit beyond his ankle, actually kind of like the guy in the photo on the item description sellers page. I never liked Dickies because I only knew of those starchy looking ones, but THESE jeans look REAL good, front to back!

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy these pants, May 27, 2014
This review is from: Dickies Men's Relaxed Fit Jean (Apparel)
I washed these jeans 3 times for my husband. When I got them out of the washer the 4th time they had some weird white faded out spot on the upper leg. Nothing else in the wash had anything like that. I washed other jeans with this pair. So I rewashed them thinking maybe the soap didn't come out. When I got them out of the wash the 5th time, the other upper leg has the same white faded out spot now shaped like a triangle and a hole through the jeans bigger than a half a dollar. Nothing in the wash would have caused the hole, I washed them with sheets on the gentle cycle. Nothing else in the wash had the white spot or a hole in it. The integrity of the fabric failed. My husband carefully researched for good quality work jeans and this pair was defective as it did not match the claim after 4-5 washes.

I contacted Amazon as soon as the pants became defective. I received an email from the seller telling me to talk to Dickies as it was a manufacturer defect. Dickies referred me back to Amazon as they could not provide a refund or return to me since I bought it through Amazon. I went back to Amazon and was told to go to Dickies (which I had stated in my claim that I had just tried that) as it was a manufacturer defect. Then Amazon told me that I was over 14 days since I had bought the item and my claim was denied. I explained that I had no control over the pants failing and felt like their time restraints and very poor customer service was unacceptable in this particular case. They held their ground and still denied my claim. I worked in the retail industry for almost 10 years and have never treated another customer as badly as these companies have by refusing to fix my problem. I will try one more time to go back to Dickies.

These pants looked and fit great but when the material failed so did the company and all the people in the chain of selling the merchandise. I will not purchase clothing from Amazon or Dickies again! The worst customer service providers I have ever encountered! The customer is "always right" is the golden rule of retail.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like them, October 19, 2013
I like the jeans and they fit comfortably. I've always liked jeans so these are an added edition to my jeans collection. They are a good pair of jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Jeans, July 10, 2014
JEFF (SWANTON, OHIO, US) - See all my reviews
Not as heavy or expensive as my other favorite brand but i really love these jeans. The price (and Amazon) keeps me coming back for more.

Dickies Men's Relaxed Fit Jean