5.0 out of 5 stars Size does matter
Published 18 months ago by Shantamay

1.0 out of 5 stars sent the wrong size
I ordered a different size than 30 x 30. But evidently the only thing they were selling was that one size. So they were way too small in every direction. I returned them, at my expense, for a partial refund. That is the "Returns are easy" policy of Amazon.com.
Published 12 months ago by Lee Whiteside

5.0 out of 5 stars Size does matter, July 27, 2013
The quality of the product is good.. But for me somehow the size was too large and literally balloons up.. Next order is definite because of the quality and price but I am not sure what size to order... If its my waist size then I might still a too loose fitting.. If two sizes small in the waist, the fitting might be ok but wont fit my waist.. Kind of confused.. But the quality and the product price is unbeatable except for the very high taxes charged (which other sites like ebay dont levy on you) and shipping cost...

1.0 out of 5 stars sent the wrong size, January 25, 2014
Lee Whiteside "leeatd2000" (Dwight, Illinois United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting jeans, October 10, 2013
I bought these for my son. He is a big boy and has a hard time finding jeans that fit him. These fit him width and lengthwise. I was pleased with the quality of the material and how well they were made. Great jeans for the price. I would recommend these jeans,

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a pair of pants, August 15, 2013
These jeans fit fine, and were very affordable. Would buy again and probably will in the near future. Only downside is my hands are huge so getting them in pockets is near impossible.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but looks nicer online, March 26, 2013
M. Riffle (North-east Ohio, USA) - See all my reviews
The pants fit well and are comfortable. As expected they came in a timely fashion and in good repair. I give only three stars because while the pants look great in the picture they look a little strange in person. The gold stitching stands out against the blue a little more than one might want and the cut of the pants has them riding higher on the waist than I would prefer. All-in-all they're not bad, I'm not sending them back, but I'm going to use them as work pants because I don't want to wear them out.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit snug but overall good quality, January 20, 2015
Even though this was labeled as "relaxed" the fit was a bit snug and tighter than I normally prefer(I'm more towards the husky side in my lower body). I've bought relaxed jeans from other companies at the exact same size and those were a lot more comfortable with some extra room. Other than that the jeans felt well-made and with a thick/durable cotton material. Pockets are about normal size, not too big nor small. Price on Amazon is pretty good at just over twenty bucks(at the time of my purchase) for a pair.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay... like a utility jean, December 17, 2014
The quality of the denim fabric was so-so. I would expect better from Dickies. The fit was correct though, maybe a little, slightly more generous fit than expected.

I thought the color was too rigid, it's just too plain mono colour if you know what I mean. Different from other denims which are also single colour, no wash. Which makes it really look kinda like cheap uniform work pants actually.

The waist of the pants is slightly too high, although not as high as Wranglers.

5.0 out of 5 stars New Jeans, July 13, 2014
Pleased with order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Price, June 10, 2014
These are my go to jeans for weekend yard and home construction (personal) work. Fit well, usable side pockets and they wear very well. Last pair lasted a couple years of steady use. Their not heavy denim, so good for the southern climates.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and comfortable, May 20, 2014
These jeans fit as I would expect and the relaxed cut is perfect. The Denim is pretty light weight but should be great for the Phoenix summer heat.

Dickies Men's Relaxed Straight Fit Carpenter Jean