Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on April 3, 2014
i have never owned a pair of Dickies jeans before. I know they have a good reputation, so i figured I'd try them out. These fit so comfortably. Not too big or small in the thigh or butt, which is rare when you get into big men's sizes. The material is a soft denim which i love. I want to buy a dozen pairs of these jeans.
on September 18, 2014
These jeans are not that great. They're wearable, but really have odd fit, low quality denim, and don't last very long.

The denim is very light weight and thin, which isn't a bad thing necessarily (they're not too hot when the temp goes up), but they're not very durable because of that. I've ripped a couple pairs just working in the yard to the point where they can't be worn anymore (the crotch splits).

The pockets are shaped so that they pretty much always show the white seam when worn, it's just weird.

If I get ones in my size they are tight around the thighs and the pockets are hard to get into because they're shaped funny and sit at an odd angle. If I size up they're clown pants in the waist but fit okay in the thighs.

I've ordered several pairs to try and find a sweet spot, but it's just not working. I won't be getting anymore and the ones that remain intact will be relegated to yard work where they will undoubtedly not last long.
on May 28, 2014
The seams were not centered and very flimsy material. I was shocked at the poor quality. I have bought Dickies before and they were excellent. The price should have been the tip off. These seemed more like "seconds". If they were they should have been marked as such or if they were marked that way I missed it. I think for me, buying jeans may be one of those things done best at a local store. I still love Amazon but the quality of various jean brands I have tried have been all over the map. Your mileage may vary.
on February 12, 2013
The jeans are great, but purchasing them from Amazon was not worth the time and money spent. Yes, Amazon customer service was excellent when I purchased this pair. Unfortunately, the first pair received had to be returned. The size was incorrect. The size on the jeans was incorrect, but the sticker on the clear plastic bag was the size I ordered.

The return was better than expected. Amazon.com customer service sent the correct size shortly after I notified them of the pending return.

I decided to try purchasing from Amazon, after having a bad experience with 5 pair I purchased from an Amazon.com affiliate (Elite Hero.) I am not likely to purchase any other clothing at Amazon.com.

The 4 stars are for the jeans, not the experience.
on April 4, 2014
I ordered 36" waist jeans, which I've bought before and have worn for years, and the waist on these is more like a 38" - way too large. Think buying jeans online is just too difficult and will be back to trying them on in the future!
on May 21, 2013
I've always steered away from Dickies brand simply because I associated it with ugly polyester work clothes. However, after reading some other reviews, I decided to give their jeans a shot. To my surprise, I'm very happy with them! They fit great. The jeans appear to be very durable, and I can find them for right around $20. I pay more for worse jeans in the big box stores right now. So, I highly recommend these to anyone looking for good looking jeans on a budget.
on May 10, 2013
I wear 40x30 jeans. The inseam is a little longer and the waist is a little larger than 40x30 jeans that I normally buy. The mat'l is thinner too. They are VERY comfortable though. I will probably not buy anymore of them because of the thin material.

I will go back to the "standard" Dickies stone washed jeans that I normally buy.
on November 23, 2013
These were a good fit and quite comfortable, but I expect Dickies gear to be a bit rugged. The third time I wore these, I hitched up the back of the waist by the belt loop one time and it ripped free.
on September 21, 2014
I have been on the hunt for new jeans ever since Levi's changed the fit of the 569. These are large in the waist and small in the thigh. I imagine they would probably fit well if you have a large belly, and smaller legs, but do not fit my body style well.
on January 9, 2013
They fit great and are so durable. This is the 2nd pair of Dickies jeans we have bought and both were winners. Last years pair is still going strong, wash after wash. They have seen LOTS of work and still fit great, look great when clean... True to fit and size