5.0 out of 5 stars Have bought these for years for my husband
Dickies t-shirts hold up much better than any other t-shirts I have bought for my husband. He uses them for work daily and they retain their shape and size even after numerous washes. I throw them away because they look awful with stains from sealer from work, but they are still wearing well.
Published 7 months ago by Kathy

3.0 out of 5 stars short in the body
Unfortunately these t shirts are way too short for my husband. They are his usual brand but must be a different cut.
Published 15 months ago by ejp

5.0 out of 5 stars Have bought these for years for my husband, January 26, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Dickies Working Tee, January 28, 2014
These are good heavier weight tees for work. I bought these for my other half. He goes through the cheap ones pretty quickly in the construction business. These also have a pocket which is required by my man. He can't get along without one. Good quality all the way around.

5.0 out of 5 stars More than a T, February 6, 2014
Wow! I thought I was purchasing the usual middle-weight t-shirt for my discriminating young adult son. I got a substantial jersey, which he wears on the outside, using another t underneath! Dickies is a brand I definitely will be re-visiting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality t-shirts, December 2, 2013
I bought a couple of these t-shirts in white for my husband and he really likes them. He recently asked for more colors. Good quality; doesn't seem to shrink.

3.0 out of 5 stars short in the body, June 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Dickies Pocket Tee, August 30, 2014
J. Luke (National City , CA. USA) - See all my reviews
The size is cut roomy. The color is a very nice red with very little bleeding when I put it in water. The material is heavy and construction is excellent. I haven't washed it yet in the washer, but I did rinse and dry it and it maintained it shape. I also like that the shirt has a good length so that it stays tucked into my pants even when I bend over or sit. I expect these to last awhile. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems like good quality to me., March 2, 2014
I can say that the fabric feels thicker than other shirts I have had in the past.I am not sure about the long term quality,but feel like this was a worth while purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits just fine, October 19, 2013
Douglas Brahm (Vallejo, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I have been looking for a pocket t-shirt that is heavier and lasts longer than Jockey t-shirts. The Dickies seem to be a little heavier and, I am hoping, will last longer (only time will tell). So far, the Dickies t-shirt fits great and is what I expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for its price, October 15, 2013
Cant go wrong with a simple work shirt at this price. One thing I noticed with DIckies is the sizing isn't normal on most their clothes compared to other companies.

Still can't go wrong with these

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased customer, November 7, 2013
My husband and I have a lot of problems finding white shirts with a pocket on them. The Dickey brand is a very good brand. I have purchased several in the past years for my husband to work in.

Dickies Men's Short Sleeve Pocket Tee