5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect pair!!
I have been searching for a pair of black jeans that were not SUPER skinny but skinny fit and these Dickies NAILED it! They are now my favorite pair and I am ordering another black pair and several different colors. These are MORE than worth the purchase. I would definitely recommend this fit to anyone searching for that more loose skinny fit that I was searching for.
Published 22 months ago by ukonbaku

3.0 out of 5 stars not as expected according to size
I ordered my husbands regular size and they are too large around waist and too tight at the bottom of legs
Published 10 months ago by Joan M

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect pair!!, February 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of jeans!, October 9, 2013
When I put this on, it feels amazing! It flatters my rather big thighs, legs and back. Feels absolutely comfortable even in the hot humid weather. A word of warning - order one or two sizes smaller than what you wear. I wear 35 and I bought 34. It is a bit loose but still looks great on me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad and a great value..., December 10, 2013
After reading a few of the reviews, I decided to order a 29x30, I would normally take a 30x30 but most of the comments stated the pants were a bit on the larger size.

The waist does seem a bit large but the legs are a bit tight, if I had my way, I would have ordered the 30x30 and simply use a belt. These are definitely skinny jeans for slim guys. I am almost slim but closer to regular, I really like them, they fit snug around the thighs and calves but nothing unbearable or odd looking, I'd get another pair in a heartbeat but in a 30x30 :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!, August 27, 2014
I am short big guy and took a gamble getting these pants because slim pants usually don't look good on a me. Lo and behold they look great! They are not to skinny as I thought and they don't restrict movement at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, June 4, 2014
My son love these pants. He loved the feel of the fabric. It was easier to purchase these wonderful pants online than at a local shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool!, July 14, 2014
Look nice and are really comfy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit was good price was right, June 15, 2014
Fit and price were good the quality was a little off as the button hole at the waist was unravelling when they were unpacked.I will need to repair

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit really well (I'm 6'3), June 2, 2014
This review is from: Dickies Men's Slim Skinny Fit Five Pocket Stretch Jean (Apparel)
I was surprised. These jeans fit really great!
It's hard for me to normally find jeans because i'm tall and athletic build.
I recommend these though, they look good and feel great. Not too tight, nor loose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits a size large, April 21, 2014
Listen to my title. I normally have to wear a 30x32 and they were both a little too long and a little bit looser at the waist than I expected coming from Dickies, but I totally love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Jean my husband said., February 27, 2014
My husband said they were the most comfortable jeans he has ever worn. He said he liked the stretch in them, fit was great and he will not buy Levi's or other brands again. Only Dickies from on. The price and quality are worth it.

Dickies Men's Slim Skinny Fit Five Pocket Stretch Jean