5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!
I ordered the black skinny pants and got them about 3 days ago. I love the way they fit. theyre nice and tight on my legs and theyre very firm but soft at the same time. if you like any type of skinny jeans or pants then these are definitely for you
Published on November 5, 2011 by GregP

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent pants-not regular Dickies quality
Published 20 months ago by D. O'Donnell

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, November 5, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent pants-not regular Dickies quality, March 31, 2013
I own 6 pairs of these pants in 34x34 and one in 36x32. They are stiff at first but quickly loosen up and feel more like scrubs. The pants look good for a time, but don't expect them to last a year of regular wear. They fade significantly and I have had a couple pairs rip apart in the rear after heavy wear. I would not work in these pants as you cannot trust the seat to not rip out. They are great for skateboarding as they look good at first and are cheap, so if you rip them it doesn't matter and you can still look good while they are fresh. I removed the Dickies logo from the knee as it looks, shall I say, dumb. I suggest purchasing a seam ripper with these pants. Overall, for the price, they are FINE. But, they are the worst Dickies pants I have ever owned, and I have categorized them in my "expendable" pile of clothing. On the bright side, I now have several pairs of pants to skate, paint, and not care about for the price of one pair of Levis purchased in store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dope, July 4, 2012
Too skinny for work but great for casual wear.. they look very good with a white T-shirt. Totally would recommend as a substitute for Levis skinny Trousers or a change from the usual skinny jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever, April 5, 2014
My son loved those pans
He is skating and she loves these pants I
He is skating and she loves these pants I recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars I did like the overall look though, July 9, 2014
Fit too large in waist. I average a sz 30 waist in most jeans and pants and I shoul dhave probably gone down or or maybe even two sizes smaller. quality seemed a little low, but maybe accurate for price. I did like the overall look though.
Unfortunately, am sending back for refund, did not want to gamble any further on sizes.

2.0 out of 5 stars TIGHT, October 20, 2014
A lot tighter than in the picture.
They do not stretch very well, and are not very good for working at a car wash (thin)

These are very tight, I wish they had more spandex in them, and a longer area for the man hood (seriously though).

Amazon's return policy is amazing as they refunded me asap!
No problems with seller at all!

5.0 out of 5 stars look nice and fit well, October 12, 2014
This review is from: Dickies Men's Skinny Straight Double Knee Work Pant (Apparel)
Wow. Just WOW. My boyfriend is active and does a lot of skating and wears pants down quickly in the butt and the knees. He got these expecting them to last a long time, but not to look so damn good! The material is so nice and shiny he can wear them to work or with a nice shirt to go out. They fit him perfectly. He's 6'4" and he got 34/34. Love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! Very strong cloth, July 14, 2014
Fantastic! Very strong cloth. Dust and dirt don't even stick very easily (compared to a crappy pair of target pants I had before.) plus they make my ass look great.

5.0 out of 5 stars They look great on guitar players, June 30, 2014
I saw Lydia Lunch & Retrovirus last weekend and guitarist Weasel Walter was wearing these pants. If you look up Retrovirus there are several internet videos of the group and he often wears these pants. They are great looking pants so even if you are not the world's most attractive man, put a pair on with a black t-shirt and shred your guitar and people will notice you. I guarantee it. I am actually more of a Pussy Galore fan than any of the other bands represented by the members of Retrovirus, so I was at the show to see drummer Bob Bert most of all. However, I liked Mr Walter's pants so much, I became a bigger Flying Luttenbachers fan just because of the pants. I wanted to ask him if I could wear them, but there's just no way to ask that question without it sounding pervy and I really wasn't trying to perv on anyone that night. I highly recommend these pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grear size, June 5, 2014
This pants are so good my son is real thin and this fit perfectly im real happy with my purchase

Dickies Men's Skinny Straight Double Knee Work Pant