Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 14, 2016
I ordered 2 pairs of these both 30W30L one dark navy and the other desert sand or w/e and I can say that the dark navy's were fantastic and the khaki ones seem a bit tighter, both around the legs and the waist. so sizes may vary. thing about dickies, you need to wear them in like a new pair of tennis shoes. and also the case with dickies, you *want* to wear them in as the just fit better over time. so I was expecting a bit of a size discrepancy. Im a short guy: 5'8" at 145lbs and these appear stylish and are relatively comfortable. Movement is restricted around the knee area and that restriction is REAL. overall, if you have the build for these kinds of pants, its just going to make you look better, but if you don't, you mind find these very uncomfortable.
review image
on January 9, 2016
i bought these pants, listening to the other amazon reviews. some people said they were too skinny and another review said they recommend 2 sizes up. So i bought 2 sizes up. For me personally they are kind of loose at the waist. So my personal advice is if you have already owned a pair of dickies, just go with the size you would normally wear. i wear 30x30 with slim straight leg dickies and ordered 32x30 for these pants, they are some what loose.

*update*: i did buy another pair of these in 30x30 after the first ones were loose, I will comeback and write again after i get them.
*update2*: i just got the 30x30 delivered, i tried them on and they fit perfectly, SOOOO i recommend you just buy whatever you usually wear with dickies.
on January 24, 2016
My boyfriend is very tall and skinny (6'3-170lbs). He always buys Dickies pants and despises "relaxed" fit and usually drowns in regular fit despite getting the right size. He is starting his new career that requires him to wear scrubs (med tech), so he needed to buy new uniforms. These pants pass pretty well as looking like scrubs and work well with his Dickies scrub tops. The skinny straight version fits him much better than regular fit so we're hoping they hold up as well as the regular.
review image
on July 12, 2015
Being 6'2" 150lbs makes it extremely difficult to find clothes that fit properly, so putting these on was like a breath of fresh air. My first pair was 31x32 which proved to be a bit tight/short while kneeling, so I ordered a pair in 31x34 and they fit perfectly. They sit nicely around my pencil legs without constricting anywhere and don't leave much sag around my ass, which is always the main problem with my pants... The fabric is a bit stiff at first (mainly the pockets) but after a few wears/washes they soften up and feel great. My only issue with these pants is their durability (or lack of). I wear these as part of my work uniform, so they get a lot of use and I kneel down constantly. After around a month they start to fade around common points of contact and around the pockets if you consistently keep things in them. This wasn't really a problem, just a bit of fading, but then they started thinning next to the back pocket, and after more use both pairs now have holes in the ass and loose threads along the inseams. So expect these to last around 5 months with continued use. I've heard good things about Carhartt pants, but they do not offer a skinny fit... I'll just have to keep throwing my money at these :/
on May 7, 2016
They fit as expected but for me they're always sagging kinda low. I think i might need a smaller size as I have lost some weight recently. Even with a belt these sag down a lot. The pockets are terrible. Dropped my cigarettes and phone many times just by simply walking around with these items in my pocket. Even with all that I still really like these pants. Would buy again.
on February 24, 2016
The black color fades pretty fast and the fabric rips a the seams above the double knee (which defeats the purpose). I buy these for my mechanic husband because he likes the skinny legs and very few work pants come in a skinny. Would like to see something a little more durable.
on May 31, 2015
I love this pants, it's my first time buying dickies pants so i was kind of skeptical but after i received the product it fit amazingly well. The fact that this pant has deep pockets is a plus. I'm 5 8' , i'm very fit person and i'm asain with an slightly small lower body this pair of pants fit me perfectly but if you are 5'8 but got a good amount of chunk in your trunk then you got to get a bigger size then you normally do The materials are high quality. I'm going to buy another one in a different color pretty soon.
on March 31, 2013
I own 6 pairs of these pants in 34x34 and one in 36x32. They are stiff at first but quickly loosen up and feel more like scrubs. The pants look good for a time, but don't expect them to last a year of regular wear. They fade significantly and I have had a couple pairs rip apart in the rear after heavy wear. I would not work in these pants as you cannot trust the seat to not rip out. They are great for skateboarding as they look good at first and are cheap, so if you rip them it doesn't matter and you can still look good while they are fresh. I removed the Dickies logo from the knee as it looks, shall I say, dumb. I suggest purchasing a seam ripper with these pants. Overall, for the price, they are FINE. But, they are the worst Dickies pants I have ever owned, and I have categorized them in my "expendable" pile of clothing. On the bright side, I now have several pairs of pants to skate, paint, and not care about for the price of one pair of Levis purchased in store.
on September 30, 2015
These pants are awesome. If you are wondering if they are truly "skinny" Dickies work pants and not just slightly slimmer than the original fit, you can put all worries aside. They are actually skinny work pants! I wore these pants to work today. I work in a warehouse, and I have to move around quite a bit, and these pants did not constrict my movement whatsoever. They are so nice looking, I am going to buy more in different colors to use as regular pants and not just for work. Time will tell if they hold up, but being Dickies brand, they probably will. They would get 4 stars because it would be hard for me to justify 5 stars on pants, however! They also have that pocket on the outside of the leg which holds my marker and box cutter at work perfectly. Extremely functional.
on November 5, 2011
I ordered the black skinny pants and got them about 3 days ago. I love the way they fit. theyre nice and tight on my legs and theyre very firm but soft at the same time. if you like any type of skinny jeans or pants then these are definitely for you