5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit. Extremely Fast Shipping
I am amazed at how fast these arrived. I payed standard shipping and got the pants within 24 hours. They fit very well. I am pleased they had 29,32's which are difficult to find. They are skinny but not skin tight. The fabric is comfortable but also seems pretty durable. They have a cell phone pocket. I am glad I bought them.
Published on July 30, 2010 by ishootlucky

3.0 out of 5 stars Always wear 32x32
The whole fit is too small. I'm 6' and always wear 32x32. The waist is tight and the length is short. Go bigger.
Published 12 months ago by HeyJay

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit. Extremely Fast Shipping, July 30, 2010
ishootlucky (Studio City, CA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, super fashionable work pants, December 5, 2012
This review is from: Dickies Men's Skinny Straight Fit Work Pant (Apparel)
It's pretty hard for me to find a good pair of pants because of my height. I'm 5'8, and I weigh about 175 pounds. I'm not fat, but I'm not skinny. I'm the epitome of average, I guess you could say. For the longest time I stuck with the GAP when I bought khakis, but I decided to take a risk and buy these skinny straight fit Dickies I could not be happier. They are skinny fit, but not vulgarly so. I am REALLY impressed with the quality, that I immediately put another pair in my shopping cart. They look super fashionable with a shirt, and even a t-shirt. I ordered a 33 by 30, and while the length is a bit long, I do not blame Dickies as there are practically no pants with my length size. They fit perfectly. The cell phone pocket on the lower right back side is really convenient too. Great pants for the price, would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, July 26, 2013
This review is from: Dickies Men's Skinny Straight Fit Work Pant (Apparel)
I wear a 32x32 in all of my jeans, and that's what I ordered here. I'm 6'2" and about 180 lbs. These seriously fit PERFECTLY! I'm very, very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always, October 4, 2012
Great item fits perfectly and they look badass. Would recommend to anyone that wants a pair of pants that are going to last and keep there color

4.0 out of 5 stars these are definitely pants., October 22, 2014
if you wear Levi's 510/511, expect these to fit about the same. i wear a 33x34 in my 510s. i'm 6'3" tall, 170 lbs. i should've ordered 32x34 in these Dickies, but they'll do; just a bit looser in the waist/thigh than i would've liked. i find them looser than 510s overall, even after washing and drying (they DID shrink a fair bit). all the negative reviews about them fitting too tight: must've bought the wrong size. size up or shut up.

quality wise, it's hard to say. they feel thin, thinner than 511 hybrids. haven't worn them to work yet (retail/inventory). i don't expect to get more than 6 months out of them. but at just over $20 a pair for work pants, that's a good life span.

would i buy again? eh, i wouldn't be opposed, but i also won't stop looking elsewhere. again, $20 is a good price. i don't like spending much more than that for work clothes.

4/5 stars. give 'em a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, stylish fit- not baggy/casual, but not skin-tight. Just right., September 25, 2014
Made well, predictable fit, and great lightweight material. I'm no longer a jeans-wearer after getting one pair of these. I frequently commute by bike and these are flexible enough in the hips and knees to comfortably accommodate that amount of leg movement without feeling restrictive at all.

I would absolutely recommend these to anyone looking for a great slim-ish pair of pants, whether for dressing up to look sharp or as part of a regular everyday outfit. Also definitely recommended to any cyclists who find themselves riding in pants regularly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Always wear 32x32, November 27, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Waist size a little big., November 25, 2013
I purchased these Dickies as a pair of pants to wear at work. I went with another reviewer who recommended buying up a waist size. I normally fit into a size 30x32 and this time tried a 31x32. I think a 30 would have fit a little better though I am willing to stick with a 31 incase I gain some weight. I do like the style and fabric of the pant but wish the pockets were a little softer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting pants, April 10, 2014
These were ultra-comfortable pants and I got good usage out of them. Looked great even after repeated washes and I thought they would shrink considerably but they didn't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality for the Price- even for a Picky Teen!, November 29, 2013
My 18 year old son wasn't too excited when he saw these were Dickies brand. Even he agreed though that they're fashionable (we removed the logo, lol), wear well, and have a better look and feel than a few other casual pants he's tried at twice the price. We got a second pair, and he even left the Dickies logo on this time!

Dickies Men's Skinny Straight Fit Work Pant