|Fits as expected||
Dickies Men's Slim Skinny Fit Twill Work Pant
|Price:||$13.58 - $44.30 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 98% Cotton/2% Spandex
- 23 closure
- Machine Wash
- Button closure
- Side slant pockets, back welt pockets
- 14" leg opening
- The classic twill styling Dickies is known for now in a skinny silhouette.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Dickies twill work pant in a slim skinny fit; slim at the thigh, skinny below the knee. With 2 percent spandex stretch for greater mobility
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00BHRNK1Q
- Item model number: WP803
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 16, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I really like the cut, but I'm not sure if I can justify buying a replacement pair when the sizing / shrinking is so weird.
On the upside, after those same few washes, the fabric is comfortable and reasonably breathable.
I've found that the Slim Taper Leg Work Pants (WP596) are better suited to a trim adult male such as myself.
Five stars for initial wears. One star for fit after first wash. I have to give these pants away now.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought these for my boyfriend for his Han Solo cosplay and they fit amazing. Great fit and great quality. I was almost sad we had to turn them into a costume. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Cambria
I bought these (as a female) to wear to work because I usually need longer pants because I am so tall and most women's clothing either are too short, or are very expensive to get... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Katie Oleksy
Having read other's reviews I purchased with causion, but it was fine. I usually weare a 33-31 in a jean so, given the reviews that said that these pants shrink a lot, I purchased... Read morePublished 12 days ago by Rory Cunningham