5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent.
Good quality. I stand 6 ft and weight 170 and feel completely comfortable in a slim fit 32x34. Great buy.
Published 8 months ago by Paul L. Sutton

2.0 out of 5 stars Shrunk beyond belief
Published 13 months ago by aunt dracula

2.0 out of 5 stars Shrunk beyond belief, June 25, 2013
I tried these pants on as soon as I got them and they were a little long and just right in the waist. After washing in cold and drying on the normal temperature setting, these pants shrunk so much that I can no longer put them on. I have never seen an article of clothing shrink this much. If you wash your clothes in a normal washer and dryer, you may want to buy several sizes too large. Or maybe just line-dry these pants. They were also really stiff, as though they had been treated with something or starched. I bought my pair through Elite Hero.

I really like the cut, but I'm not sure if I can justify buying a replacement pair when the sizing / shrinking is so weird.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., October 26, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Shrink too much, May 29, 2014
This review is from: Dickies Men's Slim Skinny Fit Twill Work Pant (Misc.)
After a few (always cold, inside out) washes, these become twill leggings. Meaning they don't just shrink in the waist and length (which I anticipated), but the fit of the legs becomes virtually skin tight. I am a slim dude (31" waist) with what I'd consider average legs and it gets old having to shake and tug at these pants, having crept up anytime I sit down.

On the upside, after those same few washes, the fabric is comfortable and reasonably breathable.

I've found that the Slim Taper Leg Work Pants (WP596) are better suited to a trim adult male such as myself.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Pants But They Shrink A Lot!, March 27, 2014
Matthew P Bryant (Fullerton, CA United States) - See all my reviews
These pants fit perfectly when I bought them, but after the first wash the shrunk a lot - not in length, but in how snug they fit. They went from slim skinny to ultra shrink wrap. Maybe I will try a size larger next time...

5.0 out of 5 stars fit as expecetd, March 15, 2014
They are slim skinny and the size was perfect!!!and they fit as i expected, they are great and very durable

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but..., December 12, 2013
These pants fit great when I got them. Then I washed them in cold water and they shrank in the legs and waist making them tight. If you buy these pants, do so with understanding that they will shrink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skinny Dickies!, October 7, 2013
My son loved these so much he was allowed to order a pair in every color they came in. They apparently are not only very affordable but also very comfortable and flexible enough to wear for different occasions. He's definitely getting all the money's worth from them! Which is all I need to see.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Tight After First Wash, October 5, 2013
These pants are super sick when you first get them. However, after the first wash, my ass could hardly fit in them (and no I did not gain any weight between washes).

Five stars for initial wears. One star for fit after first wash. I have to give these pants away now.

2.0 out of 5 stars This pants tremendously shrink the first time I washed 'em ..., July 10, 2014
This pants tremendously shrink the first time I washed 'em, even in cold water. I wish I had known before purchasing. Now I can't use it anymore since it won't fit me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Noooo, July 9, 2014
Is poor, I get too big, waste of money.

Dickies Men's Slim Skinny Fit Twill Work Pant