4.0 out of 5 stars Good work shirt
Published 15 months ago by Paul T. Deegan

3.0 out of 5 stars functional albeit uncomfortable
The shirt fits well and looks flattering. It is made of heavy duty fabric, I doubt it will rip easily. However, the fabric is heavy and somewhat uncomfortable, the price you pay for low-cost ruggedness I suppose.
Published 6 months ago by eenyok

4.0 out of 5 stars Good work shirt, September 19, 2013
It looks nice but it's not a slim fit in the conventional terms. I bought a large (5'11', 180lbs) and it fits like a standard large. If I were to do it over I might go for the medium, but then I'd worry about it staying tucked in. As it goes though it seems like it will be a tough shirt and still looks decent around the office. Nothing outstanding about it, just a nice simple machinist style work shirt. Sort of what I expect from Dickies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dickies long sleeve, July 28, 2014
The shirt is great for the person who does not need to or like to tuck in the tails. The bottom is the same length all around and can be tucked or untucked without the sloppy look one can get with most work shirts. I liked that the fit was not too large in the middle section. Being a thin person, most off the rack shirts are much too big in the mid section. Two button shirt pockets provide room for cell phone, pins, cigs, whatever you need them for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Work Shirt, October 19, 2014
I tried on a medium regular fit work shirt at a local retailer and it was way too big for me. I'm 5'7.5" and 165 lbs. I do appliance repair so am fairly toned. Then I ordered this in small and it was way too small, to where I had to stretch the shirt to close the buttons in the front. Then I ordered the medium, this one, and it fits well enough. It's not a nice a fit as the picture. It's a little looser but it doesn't look sloppy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt, September 13, 2013
This shirt fits nicely for people that dont like one size fits all, (we know those dont exist) it looks stylish and I already got several compliments. Good for slim people, for me the back of the shirt is a little baggier than need be but the front fits just right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for slim person., August 4, 2014
5-8 168, slim athletic build. Fit perfect. Durable as heck for how light it is. Use for shade tree hodrod fun in the summer to protect from sun and skin protection from grease and abrasion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good durable shirt, November 23, 2013
I'm 5'6 130lbs and the small size fits me perfectly for those skinny guys considering purchasing this. Given proper care this shirt can last you a couple years.

5.0 out of 5 stars near perfect fit, September 11, 2014
I'm 6' tall, 180 pounds, with a 42" chest and 32" waist. This shirt fits me pretty perfectly (although the waist could still be taken in an inch or 2).

Taller guys might need to look elsewhere -- unlike the regular Dickies shirts, the Slim Fit ones aren't very long. If this were any shorter I wouldn't keep it.

It also has 2 annoying tags at the bottom in the front. The Dickies logo one (seen in the product photo) and one on the other side that's WHITE and says "Slim." These won't be visible if you tuck the shirt in, but are VERY visible if you don't.

I used a permanent black market to make the logo tag disappear (they don't advertise for me; why should I advertise for them?), and carefully cut the other one off with scissors, although a seam-ripper would have worked better.

The fabric is the same as regular Dickies shirts -- stiff and durable -- and take a few washings to fully break in and become soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt, September 30, 2014
I have been a fan of the Dickie product for a few years now. Their clothing is made really well and I like the heavier fabrics. What I really like is they seem to be somewhat wrinkle proof. The shirts if hung up out of the dryer really hold their shape and do not require ironing unlike flannel shirts from Bass Pro or Old Navy. I cannot comment on their durability as I sit at a desk all day but they have not come apart after a couple years of wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
Sturdy construction, thick fabric and true slim-fit size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dickies Mens Slim Fit Long Sleeve Work Shirt, June 30, 2014
This is a good shirt, I really like it. I normally wear a large size but bought this in XL as some customers have indicated that
the sizes are slightly on the small side, and it fits well. I'm so pleased with it that I ordered a second one right after receiving this one.

Dickies Men's Slim Fit Long Sleeve Work Shirt