Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dickies Men's Gen Flex Solid Stitch V-Neck
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 4, 2014
The size seems to run just a little bit large and I like that. I'm 5'9" and 185 lbs. and I wear the Small pants and Medium top. Even with the pants being Small, I've found it easiest to wear suspenders with them (no one sees them because they're under the top). I work on a busy floor and sometimes I need to help the CNAs with my patients or even provide total care due to the volume of work we're all doing on our shift. These scrubs are loose and flexible enough to allow easy bending, squatting, and kneeling.

I stuff one cargo pocket to bulging with 10mL 0.9% N.S. flushes and the other one with my stethoscope. My breast pocket holds a pen light, dry erase marker, black ballpoint, black Sharpie, red ballpoint, bandage scissors, and an iPhone (on occasion, I've even fit a couple 3mL syringes in there too)...no stitching coming lose, no holes! The tops have side pockets at the hip also and I have those stuffed with tape, and other "short-term need" items. We don't push drug carts around my floor. We pull our meds in the med room and carry them to the patient's room so I typically stuff my IV antibiotic bags in those side pockets. I've fit as many as 3 100mL bags in ONE side pocket. Pants pockets for Swiss army knife (I always have one...period...hospital floor or not! And you'd be surprised how many times it's come in handy to prep an IV drip or fix something in a patient's room. All men should have one, IMO...but I digress), locker keys, etc. Pants have small 1/2 pockets outside the normal hip pockets that I stuff alcohol wipes.

These scrubs have so many pockets that I stuff my self to the gills with gear and supplies and I still never use ALL the pockets! In short, you can carry a TON of stuff in these scrubs to get your job done and you don't need a sissy fanny pack! Male nurses are still MALES! These scrubs let you look like it.

I bought my first 2 pairs a year and a half ago and I'm still wearing them. I LITERALLY wash them after EACH use. I only have 2 pants and 2 tops (since I typically work only 2 or 3 days in a row). These scrubs have been worn and washed 2 or more times PER WEEK for A YEAR AND A HALF and they are still 100% servicable. The color has not faded (I wash them in 'ALL' brand dye-free/fragrance-free...no Tide! That stuff kills your clothes!), the stitching has held up, there are no holes or tears, and they fit a man's body right.

The scrub color protocol differs from facility to facility so when I recently changed jobs, I needed different colored scrubs than the ones I'd been wearing for the last year and a half. I didn't even consider ANY OTHER scrubs than these. I just bought more of these in the new required color. I HIGHLY recommend these scrubs for men.
on March 18, 2015
These are decent scrubs. I'm 5'10" 180 lbs and usually wear mediums. These mediums are too large so the small was a better fit. Overall this style of Dickies' scrubs are comfortable and look good as well.
on December 13, 2013
UPDATED! DICKIES HAS SENT REPLACEMENTS AND COVERED RETURN SHIPPING. ASSURED THAT COLORFAST WILL BE FINE GOING FORWARD. STAR RATING INCREASED TO REFLECT GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND A SUPERIOR PRODUCT -- ORIGINAL Message:I have been waiting for a company to create mens' scrubs like these for a long time. They have the look, feel, style, inseam, drop and pockets that I have been craving for years. They fit me perfectly and are not like all the other cookie cutter universal cargo scrub cuts. I was so thrilled I purchased 3 matching pairs. They would surely have been rated 5 out of 5 stars if it were not for one Really Bad Issue. After only three washes per pair, the tops and bottoms have faded in different directions. The tops are almost 4-5 shades darker than all their matched pair pants. This is true in all 3 pairs. All three were purchased as pairs in three different locations, one pair being here on Amazon. Still, even though they were washed together in the same water, temp, detergent and dried together, all the pants are disturbingly lighter and different colors than the tops. I will be looking to the manufacturer to hopefully remedy this. I don't want to spend close to $190.00 for navy tops and now steel blue pants again any time soon.
on April 13, 2016
I'm 5'9, 160#, and bought this in a Medium. According to Dickies' website, my chest measure right between S and M, so I got Medium. Have to say it feels pretty large, and I'd probably have been fine with a Small. Otherwise it's a normal scrub top. I can never figure out what the bungee loops are for. That and the arm pocket seem pretty impractical. Overall an OK scrub top. I like the new Landau tops better.
on November 15, 2015
My personal favorite and all I wear at work. It's not easy finding guys scrubs that are not unisex (i.e. They are women's scrubs but the label says they work for guys too).
Hold up well, are a bit shiny at first but 2 washes and that's gone completely. Durable and very comfortable
on August 6, 2013
Dickies scrubs are the best out there for the price. They always fit well, wash well and look good even after many washes. I have never had a problem with this product.. When ordering use prime, fast delivery.
on January 8, 2015
Comfortable, stretchy. Includes 2 large side pockets not listed in the description (at time of purchase). Wouldn't have bought this if I were aware of the side pockets (awkward if you tuck in your scrub top).
on October 20, 2014
It seemed the previous scrub top I was ordering was out of stock on numerous sites, so maybe it will be a discontinued item. That prompted me to try a different scrub top. This one got good reviews so I took a chance and am happy with the purchase. I am 5'10" and 180lbs and the medium fits fine. This style is a little longer than the previous scrub top from Dickies that I was getting, but only by a few inches. The feel is soft and comfortable and the color rich and deep. The 'flex' is from spandex I think, and it makes it comfortable if you are lifting or transferring patients. The side pockets are 'hidden', but deep enough to help keep contents in. These scrubs have a nice, trim look to them and appear to be well made and of a good material. I am happy that I was forced to try a new style as I think these will be my favorites from this point on. A good price for what appears to be a better quality scrub top.
on December 13, 2013
Great material. Good quality, look, and style. I windy buy anything else! Great options for men. They have good Pixley storage and style. They don't fit like you're typical unisex, they feel like men's jeans.
on February 10, 2015
The material definitely isn't as good as my other Dickies scrubs, as I have to iron them , but not nearly as much as the Cherokee top I got recently. The length is just perfect for me (I'm 6'2", 220) and the top is a little wide, but I'm satisfied.
I ordered the white and it did not come as described. The picture shows grey contrast stitching and mine is definitely all white.