4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and (so far) quite durable
This boot runs large - I usually wear a 9.5 or 10 shoe, and I ended up with a 9 in this boot, plus an extra insole to make them fit better and be more padded.
Published 18 months ago by Alec T.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Boot For the Price
Don't expect a waterproof winter boot, or a waterproof work boot, this is for dreading puddles, nothing more. I can't say its a bad deal for $50 (what I paid) but it wasn't what it was harped up to be.

Published 13 months ago by John Keller

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Boot For the Price, December 25, 2013

Some bad experiences with this boot included myself welding with them and I had gotten a piece of metal in my boot, nice mark on my foot now. The material connecting the leather tongue to the lace holes is nylon, melted right through. NOT WELDING BOOTS!!

Pros:
- Affordable
- Steel Toe
- Comfortable sole
- Amazing Tread
- Looks Nice to Work

Cons:
- Not Good on Ice
- Steel Toe Insert Rubs Against Big Toe
- Laces Do Not Tie Tight
- Not Waterproof (My toes get wet)
- Mildly Uncomfortable with Prolonged Wear (over 14 hours)

END REVIEW: If you need a decent boot for around the work plant or even for a good hike or minor construction, look no further if your budget is low, I can't say they are reliable, but they cover your feet, protect your toes, and keep you from falling, what else can you ask for $50?

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and (so far) quite durable, July 24, 2013
They are lighter and more comfortable than I expected, and significantly easier to break in than my old pair of Caterpillar boots. I have owned these for three months of daily wear (motorcycling and all day at work) and the tread has barely begun to wear.
I would've given the boots a 5-rating if not for them running so large; I had to return a pair before I found the size that fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lasted longer than my last 3 pair..., February 26, 2013
Lasted longer than my last 3 pair of the competitions boots. I am constantly on my feet, they are comfortable and durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars He loved them!, March 27, 2013
Melissa (West Virginia, USA) - See all my reviews
I got these boots as a gift and as soon as he saw them he was in awww with them then he tried them on and said OMG these are so comfortable. We are hoping that they hold up better than the Rustler boots that only lasted 5 weeks before they ripped out in the seems. This was the first week wearing them and so far so good. Am very pleased at this point and tickled with how fast the service was and them getting to us.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent boot, March 8, 2014
This boot is very light and comfortable. I would recommend this steel toe boot for anyone working in a warehouse. I drive a forklift and move very large pallets and just so happen I had to get off my lift and adjust the skid, dropped something from the skid and it landed on my toe. I literally didn't feel a thing. I've owned many steel toes boots and this one is by far the best.

4.0 out of 5 stars great fit!!, March 8, 2014
GreAt fits didnt really have to break them in at all. Overall great shoe to work in hazardous environments where u need shoe protection

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect work boot!, March 28, 2014
Best work boot my husband has ever had! And that's from 30 years of wearing steel toed boots. We will be buying again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit and durable, April 7, 2014
I got these shoes to work in and for when I am riding my motorcycle. They are comfortable and do not scratch or scuff easy!

2.0 out of 5 stars fits good but didnt last, January 4, 2014
feels pretty comfortable and the size was right. Replaced my old red wing boots. All in all i am pretty happy so far. After 9 months I cannot wear them anymore. they didnt hold up and they were also very slippery on the shop floor!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT boot, January 23, 2014
This was a great boot to purchase for the price I paid for...fits perfect..great boot to work in...the only issue I had was the tongue on the boot...it always moves to the side...other than that great boot top wear for the price I paid!

Dickies Men's Spear 6'' Steel-Toed Boot