5.0 out of 5 stars great fit on time
got to me on time and fit well ! i don't buy pants online but it worked out great.happy y
Published 6 months ago by sharonda

3.0 out of 5 stars runs small all over
i choose 3 stars because the unisex attribute to these pants does not practically apply here. The pants are slim legged, short crotch-ed, also even the 3x runs extremely small. I do not recommend these for men or a larger person at all.
Published 10 months ago by alicia young

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars runs small all over, October 2, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars sizing is way offf, December 3, 2013
the sizing on these is so far off it is ridiculous.. i generally order a 2xl for my chefs pants but decided to order a 3xl they would barely pull up past my knees... it was a complete waste of my time

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Chef Pant for Women! - EDITIED: Wow these pants suck, November 13, 2013
These are some of the most comfortable chef pants I have ever owned. Though they claim to be baggy, they are less so than many others that I have purchased, and that's a good thing! They hug your hips/butt pretty well but have plenty of room in the legs. These make a great chef pant for women, as they aren't super baggy and shapeless. The print is really cool looking too.

EDIT AS OF 01/06: I recently decided to add the black style of pant and ordered one size up, to have a baggier, more casual pair. Welll it turns out the sizing of the houndstooth is very different from the black... in the same type of pant. How frustrating! I am sending these back ASAP and finding a new brand of chef pant.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 7, 2014
But is ok

3.0 out of 5 stars Order one size up!, July 6, 2014
I enjoy the cut and per the other reviews, I ordered a large. After one wash the fit as expected due to slight shrinkage. I wish the elastic band was a bit tighter though.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unisexcargo (WAY TO SMALL) chef pant, June 25, 2014
My husband had a pair of baggy chef cargo dickies that he had for years… Of course you can't find them now… He tried these even after reading the reviews… Way too small… No room to bend… We returned them and I will say Amazon was fast at returning the money… Went with a different pair waiting for those to come in…

3.0 out of 5 stars chef pants, May 28, 2014
Was looking for pants to be a little more baggy, the pants are almost skin tight, in a hot kitchen I am looking for pants that breath. The pants for cargo style has no hand pockets that was a dissapointment.

2.0 out of 5 stars good price bad fit, May 10, 2014
it says its for extra large but its too tight not enough room to move I guess I should've ordered a five extra large or larger to get enough room or they should maybe make them the correct size

4.0 out of 5 stars pants, May 10, 2014
these pants are pretty good but they need to have front pockets on them. I carry a lot of equipment in the kitchen and it would be nice to have more pockets, other than that I'm totally satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars Needed washing, April 24, 2014
The pants were exactly what we wanted, however they were made of a lower quality grey cloth than we would have liked.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›