Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

on January 17, 2013
As one would expect from any Dickies product, these things are extremely durable. The fit is great (for me, so it might be different for other folks), the double breast pocket is useful, but most of all, these things last forever! I've had other brands of scrub tops that lasted maybe a year, but I've been cycling through the same three scrub tops for almost four years now and they are just as good as the day I bought them.
on September 12, 2012
Bought 2 Black Pewter scrub tops and received them extremely fast but both of them were actually Pewter Navy and the packages were marked Black Pewter. They are nice but wanted the Black Pewter instead. That said, these tops are very comfortable and made to last. If you're on the fence on these, take a chance,you'll be glad you did. And like I said, shipping was extremely fast, got the order a day early and I'm in Hawaii!
on July 19, 2013
this shirt is so durable! this scrub went thru hell whenever it is worn at the vet. However, after each wash, it comes out looking perfectly clean and new looking. My husband advise me it loves the mult pockets and how soft the scrubs are. My husband is 6'1" and weight 180. for his tall frame he always wear x-large. for this scrub, it stayed the same.
on April 8, 2013
Nice, high quality scrub top. True to men's sizing and looks great, washing well. Our second favorite pair of scrubs in this house!
22 comments2 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 13, 2013
It is a nice scrub top but the material is a little rough. I wear an under shirt so it's not a problem for me.
on October 15, 2013
These were a perfect fit for my husband. It is so hard to find affordable clothes in his size and these worked great. He loves them!
on January 18, 2014
I wear a triple x and always feel like the Stay-Puft marshmallow man stuffed in a potato sack when I wear scrubs. There's no way I'm ever going to look good in scrubs, but this is as good as it gets. The two tone pattern, if not "slimming" at least breaks up the appearance of my size a bit. There are so many options for women, but finding a men's scrub with some style is nearly impossible. I think these look great. They also wash and wear like iron. Working in a vet hospital, the variety of crud you get on yourself is amazing. It's nice to see them come out of the wash looking new. I'd give five stars if the sleeves didn't cover my elbows.
on February 8, 2012
This scrub top is very stylish for a scrub. It's perfect for guys who feel their masculinity is being compromised when wearing scrubs. Be aware that they do run on the large side. I bought this for my boyfriend and he usually wears a 3x t-shirt, and I'm constantly having to worry about stuff shrinking. In this case I got him a 3x and it was kind of huge. Overall, I would buy another one, but in a smaller size.
on April 16, 2013
Great, but a bit loose around the top. For a size small, I thought it would be almost too tight (I can fit fine in most mediums) but it turned out to be almost too loose!
Great scrubtop though. Versatile, has lasted several washes, and the double pocket on the breast is very helpful. Everyone thinks I am a Brewers fan when I wear the navy and khaki though. (Go Twins!)
on February 15, 2013
I received these scrubs super fast. Since I'm a prime member I got these next day, and I ordered the night before. They look and feel great but it runs a bit bigger than most scrubs. I wear medium scrub tops and can sometimes wear a large. I bought a medium, and its a little on the big side even for me. It's not too bad so I will be keeping it.