Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on December 11, 2011
I love Dickies jeans. I never even heard of them before moving to Texas and finding out they are made RIGHT HERE IN THE USA. I haven't bought any other brand since. Perfect fitting, great looking and great priced jeans.
on September 19, 2012
I don't usually buy cloths that my husband likes but he loved these Jeans. They fit him right. He's had them for almost two years now and I don't see any rips in them. We've paid a lot more for jeans that were less quality. I defiantly recommend giving these a try.
on October 3, 2010
A great product for the money. I wish I had ordered a bit larger waist size. My son has a pair of the carpenter pants and I used that size to order. The Regular fit Dickies still fit, but they seemed a bit snug, and he won't be in them too long at the rate he's growing. Still a great product and price. Next time I'll know to order the waist size a little larger than the carpenter pants.
on December 26, 2014
Very nice jeans. Much better quality then name brand stetch jeans you get from big box stores. My husband, a truck driver, was ripping out his jeans every 3 months. Catching them on creates, or just squatting down. The denim with these is thicker. And the pockets are made to hold let's and change with out ripping holes within weeks. I am ordering 10 for my 14 year old. Who puts jams to the test!
on April 17, 2014
I love these jeans. Dickie brand where have you been? They fit perfectly right out of the package, perhaps just a tiny tad large around the waist which is great by me. The fabric feels strong and durable and the length is spot on. I now own two pair and when the time comes I'll buy Dickie's again.

The only negative is that Dickie's brand did not have a thing in my wife's size...she has a very long inseam and they just don't offer it...what a shame, you could have sold even more, but for my part they are perfect. As a famous fictional character once said, "I'll be back."
on October 14, 2015
I received my 2nd pair of these jeans today. I order the first pair about a month ago and decided to get another pair. I’m getting older and out growing my old size.

I’ll start with positive. I like them. They’re comfortable and look nice. They’re as good as any other pair of jeans I’ve ever bought in my life have been. I don’t buy expensive designer jeans. They are all made to be worn and worn out and thrown away when they are falling apart. That’s the way I see it anyway.

Both pair fit me, so my size selection was good. The first pair is a little looser than the ones that came today. I think I’m going to like this 2nd pair better. I’d been planning on throwing the first pair in the dryer to try and shrink them a tad when I wash them for the first time. There’s nothing wrong with them size wise, I just wish they were a little bit tighter is all. I’m so used to wearing jeans that are way too small that I don’t know how to handle jeans that are close to the right size. LOL

When I got the first pair, I tried them on that same day to be sure they’d fit. They did. A week or so later, I had an appointment and decided to wear them. I took off all of the tags and stuff. At that moment, I noticed that the fly was a little ragged. It was fraying a little.

If I had seen this when I first opened the package, I probably would have sent them back and exchanged them. But, now, I need to wear them. I got a needle and some jean thread and just fixed it. Took me less than 10 minutes. I’m so used to fixing my kid’s jeans through the years it’s no big deal.

A day later, I discovered that the watch pocket too was a bit frayed. It was open on the side that faces the front center. Again, I just fixed it. I don’t use that pocket anyway.

I knew then that I’m going to really go over these closer if I buy again. I knew then too, that I would indeed buy some more in the future. Just be more critical on my first inspection.

I’m a very realistic person on stuff like this. This kind of stuff happens everywhere. I don’t get all bent out of shape on an article like this if it doesn’t effect a major part. I know, it shouldn’t be there, but, it is, so just fix it. That’s the first pair anyway.

When the 2nd pair came today, they looked great. They looked good for a pair of jeans that you’d pay just over $20 for. My expectation stay in sync with the cost. I looked over them very close, everywhere. Real close too. Found nothing that was a miss. Tried them on and they fit good.

After the minor problems with the first pair, I didn’t mark that brand as bad. Stuff happens. Maybe it’s the one in a 1,000 that gets through? It just happened to be the first pair that I bought.

I’m giving these 5 stars because I think they are actually pretty good jeans for just over $20. One pair was a tad loose and one pair was a tad tight. Who knows. It doesn’t upset me though. Not at that price. I’m going to wear them and wear them out and someday, they will be thrown out when their days are over. Aside from the first pair, for one time, I never put them in the dryer anyway.

All I can offer here is, try them on right away and make sure they fit you in a way that satisfies you. Also, check the stitching all over. Don’t be paranoid. I’m going to say that my first pair was an exception until I see it happen again. Even outside of Amazon, I’d see little things that are just a bit off. That’s the way it is at this level of jeans.

I’m happy with them. There’s Free Returns if you do find a problem. I can’t see how you’d go wrong buying these.
on March 22, 2013
I was a hard core 'Levi's' guy till their pricing went way out of line to the hard working average Joe like myself.
I'm in the Nursery business so between lifting and pounding my knees in the dirt, your jeans take a real beating!
I now own 6 pairs of Dickies jeans and they are just as Tough (and in many cases equal to or even better) than
ANY other brand I have worn, some at even twice the price. I'm a Dickies guy now, great selection, quality, and
most of all a Great Value for your $$$!
on January 8, 2013
This is the second Dickies jeans product i've purchased from Amazon.com and this pair of "stone-washed" has not the bright red logo on the rear pocket, but blue. the stichings are not bright orange but a dull white or grey too. The feel of the cloth is also not as stiff as cardboard so overall I like this pair better. A good value at 21 dollars with free shipping.
on March 2, 2013
I have purchased 3 pairs of these over the last 4 months. The first pair I purchased because I needed a single pair of jeans and these looked like what I wanted and were priced well. I started to wear jeans to work so I needed a couple more pairs and I bought two more! They fit well, are comfortable, and they are holding up well in the wash.
on December 20, 2008
These jeans are not bad at all, but I still consider these to fit slightly on the baggy side. I'm a bit old school and do not favor "baggy" in any way shape or form. Do not consider these as truly baggy, they just fit loose in the legs and crotch. If you like that, these jeans are for you.