4.0 out of 5 stars Dickies Mens Regular fit
Published on October 3, 2010 by MH

3.0 out of 5 stars Longer than expected inseam
I like the seven belt loops and the feel of these jeans but the inseam is much longer than advertised.
Published 18 months ago by R. Seckel

4.0 out of 5 stars Dickies Mens Regular fit, October 3, 2010
MH "MH" (Over the pond) - See all my reviews
A great product for the money. I wish I had ordered a bit larger waist size. My son has a pair of the carpenter pants and I used that size to order. The Regular fit Dickies still fit, but they seemed a bit snug, and he won't be in them too long at the rate he's growing. Still a great product and price. Next time I'll know to order the waist size a little larger than the carpenter pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pants for good price., December 11, 2011
David McKee (booneville, arkansas) - See all my reviews
I love Dickies jeans. I never even heard of them before moving to Texas and finding out they are made RIGHT HERE IN THE USA. I haven't bought any other brand since. Perfect fitting, great looking and great priced jeans.

4.0 out of 5 stars Though Jeans, January 10, 2013
These jeans are very durable and will hold to a tough work environment. They are a little stiff and take a long time to wear in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, good price, May 1, 2010
Old Salty Hound (Venice, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dickies Men's Regular Fit 5-Pocket Stone Washed Jean (Apparel)
The medium-weight denim seems to breathe more than its heavier Dickies cousins, the fit is good for the average person, the legs are cut straight and are normal in width, and they look really nice on me, according to my wife. (The photo shows the legs as too skinny.) But they may wear out faster than the heavier "ironpants" carpenter Dickies and you will not have a hammer loop either. :)

Called "work" pants, with the nice indigo denim a little on the grainy side, they function very well for me as a pair of nice jeans for any suitable occasion. And Amazon had the size I needed in stock.

Recommended!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband loved them, September 19, 2012
I don't usually buy cloths that my husband likes but he loved these Jeans. They fit him right. He's had them for almost two years now and I don't see any rips in them. We've paid a lot more for jeans that were less quality. I defiantly recommend giving these a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELENTE, March 11, 2012
Excelente vendedor, entrega rápida, el pantalón es de muy buena calidad, estilo clásico, que para estos días es difícil encontrar, ideal para el trabajo diario.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, May 2, 2011
Concerned about purchasing pants on line since even at retail sites sizes vary. Excellent quality textile and great fitting. Certainly will repeat purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good jeans, but not "exactly" the fit I wanted, December 20, 2008
Wayne Kuban "Wayne K." (Goodyear, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
These jeans are not bad at all, but I still consider these to fit slightly on the baggy side. I'm a bit old school and do not favor "baggy" in any way shape or form. Do not consider these as truly baggy, they just fit loose in the legs and crotch. If you like that, these jeans are for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice jeans, September 29, 2008
my husband wears Dickies brand jeans to work and has found them to be quite rugged compared to other jeans. These were very nice because they weren't too stiff .

5.0 out of 5 stars More Comfortable than Levis, March 24, 2010
Ronnie D. Yapo (Santa Maria, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Really like the feel of the pant, goes above the waist so I don't feel like I'm snug at the waist line. And like the feel of the looseness.

Dickies Men's Regular Fit 5-Pocket Stone Washed Jean