Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on October 3, 2010
A great product for the money. I wish I had ordered a bit larger waist size. My son has a pair of the carpenter pants and I used that size to order. The Regular fit Dickies still fit, but they seemed a bit snug, and he won't be in them too long at the rate he's growing. Still a great product and price. Next time I'll know to order the waist size a little larger than the carpenter pants.
on December 11, 2011
I love Dickies jeans. I never even heard of them before moving to Texas and finding out they are made RIGHT HERE IN THE USA. I haven't bought any other brand since. Perfect fitting, great looking and great priced jeans.
on December 20, 2008
These jeans are not bad at all, but I still consider these to fit slightly on the baggy side. I'm a bit old school and do not favor "baggy" in any way shape or form. Do not consider these as truly baggy, they just fit loose in the legs and crotch. If you like that, these jeans are for you.
on January 10, 2013
These jeans are very durable and will hold to a tough work environment. They are a little stiff and take a long time to wear in.
on May 1, 2010
The medium-weight denim seems to breathe more than its heavier Dickies cousins, the fit is good for the average person, the legs are cut straight and are normal in width, and they look really nice on me, according to my wife. (The photo shows the legs as too skinny.) But they may wear out faster than the heavier "ironpants" carpenter Dickies and you will not have a hammer loop either. :)

Called "work" pants, with the nice indigo denim a little on the grainy side, they function very well for me as a pair of nice jeans for any suitable occasion. And Amazon had the size I needed in stock.

Recommended!!!
on September 19, 2012
I don't usually buy cloths that my husband likes but he loved these Jeans. They fit him right. He's had them for almost two years now and I don't see any rips in them. We've paid a lot more for jeans that were less quality. I defiantly recommend giving these a try.
on September 29, 2008
my husband wears Dickies brand jeans to work and has found them to be quite rugged compared to other jeans. These were very nice because they weren't too stiff .
on March 11, 2012
Excelente vendedor, entrega rápida, el pantalón es de muy buena calidad, estilo clásico, que para estos días es difícil encontrar, ideal para el trabajo diario.
on October 14, 2015
I received my 2nd pair of these jeans today. I order the first pair about a month ago and decided to get another pair. I’m getting older and out growing my old size.

I’ll start with positive. I like them. They’re comfortable and look nice. They’re as good as any other pair of jeans I’ve ever bought in my life have been. I don’t buy expensive designer jeans. They are all made to be worn and worn out and thrown away when they are falling apart. That’s the way I see it anyway.

Both pair fit me, so my size selection was good. The first pair is a little looser than the ones that came today. I think I’m going to like this 2nd pair better. I’d been planning on throwing the first pair in the dryer to try and shrink them a tad when I wash them for the first time. There’s nothing wrong with them size wise, I just wish they were a little bit tighter is all. I’m so used to wearing jeans that are way too small that I don’t know how to handle jeans that are close to the right size. LOL

When I got the first pair, I tried them on that same day to be sure they’d fit. They did. A week or so later, I had an appointment and decided to wear them. I took off all of the tags and stuff. At that moment, I noticed that the fly was a little ragged. It was fraying a little.

If I had seen this when I first opened the package, I probably would have sent them back and exchanged them. But, now, I need to wear them. I got a needle and some jean thread and just fixed it. Took me less than 10 minutes. I’m so used to fixing my kid’s jeans through the years it’s no big deal.

A day later, I discovered that the watch pocket too was a bit frayed. It was open on the side that faces the front center. Again, I just fixed it. I don’t use that pocket anyway.

I knew then that I’m going to really go over these closer if I buy again. I knew then too, that I would indeed buy some more in the future. Just be more critical on my first inspection.

I’m a very realistic person on stuff like this. This kind of stuff happens everywhere. I don’t get all bent out of shape on an article like this if it doesn’t effect a major part. I know, it shouldn’t be there, but, it is, so just fix it. That’s the first pair anyway.

When the 2nd pair came today, they looked great. They looked good for a pair of jeans that you’d pay just over $20 for. My expectation stay in sync with the cost. I looked over them very close, everywhere. Real close too. Found nothing that was a miss. Tried them on and they fit good.

After the minor problems with the first pair, I didn’t mark that brand as bad. Stuff happens. Maybe it’s the one in a 1,000 that gets through? It just happened to be the first pair that I bought.

I’m giving these 5 stars because I think they are actually pretty good jeans for just over $20. One pair was a tad loose and one pair was a tad tight. Who knows. It doesn’t upset me though. Not at that price. I’m going to wear them and wear them out and someday, they will be thrown out when their days are over. Aside from the first pair, for one time, I never put them in the dryer anyway.

All I can offer here is, try them on right away and make sure they fit you in a way that satisfies you. Also, check the stitching all over. Don’t be paranoid. I’m going to say that my first pair was an exception until I see it happen again. Even outside of Amazon, I’d see little things that are just a bit off. That’s the way it is at this level of jeans.

I’m happy with them. There’s Free Returns if you do find a problem. I can’t see how you’d go wrong buying these.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 2, 2011
Concerned about purchasing pants on line since even at retail sites sizes vary. Excellent quality textile and great fitting. Certainly will repeat purchase.