Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on September 6, 2013
Perfect for summer, material is slightly thinner so they have a different feel compared to regular Dickies shorts but in a good way. They have a good look and the 13inch inseam makes them the perfect fit most shorts are too long or too short. Overall extremely happy with these shorts
on March 11, 2014
I'm a tall guy (6'6") and always looking for a longer pair of shorts. Got the leg length here, but a very short rise. Am in a weight loss phase, and finding some 36 waist pants and shorts comfortable, while other times,needing to stay with my trusty 38" waist. I bought these in 36 and could not even come close to fastening the waist button. Would have had to move up to an unprecedented 40. Very quick refund from Amazon.
on April 12, 2014
I love these shorts – they’re good quality, well made and fit perfectly. The subtle pin striping looks smart too.

I’m a big bloke and find most shorts I’ve tried in-store, in recent times, are uncomfortably tight around the thigh, with the crotch cut too high. But not these - plenty of room around the thigh with the crotch where it should be, but not so loose that I look like a 90’s skate punk.

I like the decent sized pockets as well, plenty of room to fit one’s wallet, phone and keys.
on August 8, 2013
These fit well and look good but there is something not quite right....
My hubby has been wearing this style of Dickies shorts for 15 years. I'll list the issues.
These are:
Thinner. Dickies usually have such sturdy canvas material, these are about half the weight as normal.
Less sturdy. Seams are coming apart, the zipper and top closure not well secured.
Color did not stay true. Major fade after only 3 washes.

They are great for kicking around the house but not worth the price of the real deal.
on July 13, 2014
Absolutely love these shots. I've been wearing Dickies for over a decade. The only clothing I trust to look good while working. Can't go wrong with any Dickies purchase.
on July 1, 2015
Arrived with no button or hole for button. These shorts were never finished! Poor quality control. Not even worth the hassle of returning. See pic...
review image
on April 17, 2014
They fit as expected. I used a sewers tape measure to measure my waist, which came out to be 33" so I ordered size 34" dickies shorts and they fit exactly as you would think they would ordering one inch size up. They fit good with a perfect amount of growing room. If you want yours to fit more snug then measure your waist and order that size that the tape measure reads. The only issue I saw with the shorts was one of the rivets at the stress point on the front right pocket wasn't exactly on the stress point, but about an 1/8" below where it should have been. So when there is pulling there I can see that the rivet isn't taking the stress, the threads are. All of the other rivets are properly placed though, so over all I am a happy customer. The fact that one of the features of these shorts is rivets at the stress points is awesome and a great feature for work shorts. I highly recommend these shorts. A +++
Written by Shane Green ~ theoriginalshizzle@yahoo.com
on September 13, 2014
They fit a bit small, but they look great. And because they're Dickies, I'm sure they're going to last a long time.
on November 6, 2014
These shorts have been in my weekly rotation for work clothes for almost a year now. I really like the 13 inch regular fit shorts from dickies, but they don't make this fit combination anymore for regular shorts FYI. They only make this fit for the striped shorts for some reason. Long enough to cover my knees and not too baggy. If you're looking for a similar fit for the regular shorts, I recommend the 11 inch regular fit. Slightly above the knee, but its the next best alternative. Your leg tan will just have to adjust.
on August 24, 2013
I like the little details this short have such as:
Watch pocket, the lower right utility pocket, the 1922 marked rivets, and the subtle black vertical stripes.
the button down front(this make it much secure), and zipper(for speed), 2 open back pockets.
The Dickie's logo is done in subdued gray and black.

I don't know about it's durability, but from its past rutation I'd say it will probably outlast most other shorts
(including Carhartts and such.)