5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants
Published on October 18, 2011 by P. Beninga

2.0 out of 5 stars Dickies cargo pants
I have a lot of old Dickies pants so I was very disappointed when I did not like these pants. There is only one glaring problem. The FLY is to small, it only unzips about 3 inches. I am not fond of having to drop my pants to take a whiz.
Published 19 months ago by Jimmy D. Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants, October 18, 2011
I'm not sure what the other review is talking about. These are comfortable to wear and with the blend of materials you dont have to worry about the draw backs of cotton (shrinking mainly). I looked at dickes pants in the store and had to buy online to find what I needed. I purchased 5 pairs. They are great pants to wear on a daily basis. I run a sales route, selling stock off of my truck and they are perfect. In and out of the truck all day, driving, standing, walking, I can't complain at all. They ONLY thing I noticed is that due to the texture of the material if the pant legs rub each other while walking it can make a squeak type sound. Not frequent enough, or loud enough to be a problem. Makes me laugh more than anything, because I know i am tight, but not tight enough to squeak while I walk. They maintain a very professional appearance. I ironed them when i got them, and have washed them twice since and they still look great after coming out the dryer even without ironing, very wrinkle resistant. Even though I purchased them intended for daily use as part of my uniform, I would not hesitate to wear them to church on sunday.

4.0 out of 5 stars This fit may not be for everyone., October 6, 2012
I am personally satisfied with these pants. They fit me well and look good. But for a "relaxed" fit they are very slim and there is not a lot of extra room (especially in the seat). If you are a fuller figure person you may want to go with the loose fit cargo pant.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dickies cargo pants, January 30, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and Versatile, October 19, 2011
I have been wearing these for several months now, and I own several pairs of them. I have literally worn these to church, then to build a shed in the same day. They are professional looking, so I have turned them into part of my work uniform. They may seem stiff at first, but they relax over time. They also resist stains, and shed rain and snow pretty well.

2.0 out of 5 stars order larger size than you need, October 11, 2012
The trousers are well designed except for being much too small. I ordered a 32 waist and probably would need a 34 to fit. The same day I ordered similar trousers from another website, also 32, and they fit just fine so I know I didn't suddenly grow. Also, the other website sent the pants with a return label and envelope in case they didn't fit. Of course I didn't need to return them. But the Amazon Dickies had no return sticker or any easy way to return, so I'll donate them to Salvation Army. Lesson learned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to jeans, October 29, 2013
These pants look great and wear well. They have replaced jeans in my wardrobe. I have purchased two other pairs - one Khaki and one black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great work pants, February 18, 2014
Nice relaxed fit, will probably order regular fit next time. Good durable work pant though. The price is much more reasonable vs carhartt but I am still a huge fan of carhartt gear.

5.0 out of 5 stars CHECK SIZE, January 11, 2014
THESE ARE SOME GREAT FITTING WORK OR CASUAL PANTS VERY STRONG AND DURABLE WITH GOOD ROOM IN SEAT WITH LOOSE LEGS BUT PLEASE PLEASE UNDERSTAND IF YOU WEAR LEVI JEANS GO UP SIZE WITH DICKIES AND AT WORSE HAVE TO WEAR A BELT TILL WASHED AND DRIED COUPLE OF TIMES.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM!, November 2, 2013
Strong Dickie quality. Great fit. Washes/dries like a dream! The cargo pocket lay flat and always look neat. The best.

4.0 out of 5 stars Khaki Cargo Work Pants, October 29, 2013
Bought these for my husband to wear driving his truck/ delivering loads.
He loves how the cargo pants fit---as well as having all the pockets to hold whatever.
Item delivered in GREAT time--would recommend buyer to others!!!
Thanks!!